Ch.One

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

It was only a month of school left before summer break, and before Jae-Hwa left to study abroad. Looking out the window on the second story floor, she could see her dongsaeng running on the soccer field. 

" I wish there was more time for me to be here with you guys" Jae-Hwa said quitly too herself sighing. 

RING !!! 

" Okay class, don't forget to turn in your last project for the year, it's a major part of the last grading period. " Mr. Starr said to the class as they walked out.

[ Jae-Hwa's POV]

Walking out of class, I could see my friend standing by our lockers as usual after 3rd period, but something surpirse me; there was another person with them. As I got closer, I could see that it was Evan, my crush of 6 yrs. Yes, I know, 6 yrs. right? I try to get over him but can't ; he'll just jump back into my heart.

"Why do I still hangout with you weirdo's? It's like I'm on a leash ." I said jokingly to Mary and Fany.

"Cause' you have no one else to talk you, also you're attracted to my iness " Fany said while doing stiff body wave.

"Wow Fany." said Mary shaking her head, "Also because I love you Thao~y " she teased.

  Chuckling at what her friends were doing, she forgot that Hayden and Evan were standing there.

"YAH ! NOONA ! HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR FAVORITE DONGSAENG?!? " Jae-Won whined as he came running from the track field and then clinging onto my shirt. 

"Annyeong Won-ah, " laughing while patting his head.  I look up to see Evan staring at me.  I quickly hide my face from letting him see me blushing madly. "Uhh, hey Evan." 

[End of Jae-Hwa's POV] 

 

"Aish noona! Why are acting so shy? You only have a few weeks left with us and acting like this to Evan! Don't you know how much trouble I went through for him to be here?!? Well, not really, but still!"  Jae-Won thought to himself. 

Looking over at her dongsaengs, Jae-Hwa looked at the clock. "Guys, locker break is almost over, we have to go to the band room." 

Doing the same thing as Jae-Hwa, Evan looked at the clock. "She's right, we only have a two weeks until the end of the year joint concert." he said in a bored tone. Walking away, Hayden yelled out. "HEY! Wait for me dude!" catching up to Evan. "Noona, I'll see you in class okay!"

After the guys were out of sight, the three girls bursted out laughing. "Is he turning gay or what?" Fany said holding onto her stomach. Gasping for air and clinging on Jae-Hwa's shoulder for support, Mary could only managed to say, "Maybe that's why he acts like a girl whenever we go shopping." turning to Fany.  "And why he doesn't hangout with that much guys too" Jae-Hwa put in.  After laughing for a few more minutes, Fany and Jae-Hwa said bye to Mary and walked to the band room together. 

 

[Jae-Won's POV] 

Walking towards the band room with Evan was pretty quite.  When we were outside the room, I glanced at Evan and saw that he stopped walking.

"Yo, aren't you coming?'' I said to him but he still didn't move. So I walked up to him, "Dude come on" placing my hand on his shoulder. 

"Hayden! Why did you make me follow you? Why did make see Thao?!?" Evan shouted.

Stunned of what just happened, I just stood there looking down.

"Hayden Choi! Tell me why you brought me to the girl that I a-" Evan said but was cut off.

"I brought you there so that Thao could see you face-to-face before she left to go study abroad...." I said in a wisper. 

Evan stopped shouting. "Wait, s-she's leaving Ohio? You mean as stay in that states and coming back right? Tell me I'm right." 

I looked up with a tear rooling down my cheek. "You didn't know that she was leaving at all did you?" balling up my fist. "She got a scholarship to the top schools in Asia and is leaving as soon as this year is over.  In her scholarship they will pay all her expansives, travling, food, living and more. When she told me this, even I knew this was a lifetime chance. Even her parents said yes and thought it was a great chance for her to see the world." 

"I-I didn't know" Evan confessed. "Hayden, I'm sorry I yelled at you but the only reason was that, Thao is..." 

[End of Jae-Won's POV]  

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliff-hanger~!! Well I guess not, you guys probably know what might happen next anyways :( Im sorry if this seem's boring but please wait.

          Thanks <3 

 FYI : Jae-Hwa is Thao and Jae-Won is Hayden if you weren't sure for a sec ^^ 

   As the story goes on, they will go by the other names. ( Jae&Jae, haha ) 

                                                                                                            

                                                                                                      ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

                                                                                       ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║