Ch.Four

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

    "Aish, I'm so tired" Jae-Hwa said sitting up on her bed trying to find her glasses. "Wait, are they stil-" she said touching her eye pulling off a contact. "OPPA!" 

While in the kitchen making breakfast, Ji-Hoon was humming random songs until he heard a scream coming from the bedrooms.  "WHAT HAPPEN?!?" he yelled as he saw a upset Jae-Hwa.

  "How could you let me sleep in my contacts oppa! Don't you know how much trouble I go just to get one concact out if I sleep in them?!?" Jae-Hwa whined. 

Laughing at his dongsaeng, he sat on her bed wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "I'm sorry Hwannie-ah~ you were so peacefull sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up. Can you forgive oppa?" Ji-Hoon asked putting on his best aegyo. 

Falling for her oppa's aegyo every time, Jae-Hwa sighed.  "Fine" walking away towards the bathroom to take a shower. 

   "Aigoo, soo cute" Ji-Hoon said walking back to the kitchen. 

                   30 minuets later

Walking out of the bathroom, Jae-Hwa was drying her hair with a towel while wearing her glasses, a turquiose colored hollister yoga sweats, and a loose white tank top. 

  "Finally you got out" Ji-Hoon said pulling out two plates for the both of them. 

  "Yah! You should know my showering habits by know" she pouted.

Chuckling and putting down the last of their breakfast, he motion her to sit down at the table.

  "Wah oppa! This looks delious!" Jae-Hwa said.

  "Gomawo Hwannie-ah,  Jalmukesumneda" Ji-Hoon said already digging in.

Looking at her hungry oppa, Jae-Hwa asked, "Oppa, after we're done unpacking, why don't we hangout with our old chingoo's?"  while putting a piece of ddukbokkie into .

  "Sure, whatever you want Hwannie-ah" Ji-Hoon replied back without looking up.

           After breakfast and a whole day of unpacking 

  "I never want to do that again!" Ji-Hoon yelled while sitting on the couch rubbing his back. "I hate that most of my drawers are at the bottem." 

Plopping next to him, Jae-Hwa rested her head on Ji-Hoon's shoulder. "I'm tired oppa, make a note to self to never unpack then clean a whole place from top to bottom in one day! It's to much work." 

    "Got that right Hwannie" Ji-Hoon said turning on the tv. "Ohh! Come to Play is on! and Ga-in noona is there too!" he jumped up letting Jae-Hwa hit her face on the couch. 

Looking up and tending to her nose, she yell "Oppa! That hurt!!" 

    "Ohmygosh! Hwannie-ah! I'm so sorry!!" Ji-Hoon said walking up to her.

As he got closer, Jae-Hwa smacked his head. "How do you like it huh oppa!" 

Rubbing the sore spot, he yelled back, "Yah! get over here Hwannie-ah!" as Ji-Hoon started running, trying to tickle her.

    "Oppa, hajima!" Jae-Hwa laughed while she ran away from her oppa. 

 

After a few minuets of chasing each other around, Jae-Hwa said good night and went to bed. 

Ji-Hoon was in bed on facebook, checking up on how his and Jae-Hwa friends we're doing until he got a call. 

    "Yeboseyo?" Ji-Hoon said.

    "YAH! CHOI JI-HOON! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR BACK HOME YOU BABO! WHAT KIND OF CHINGOO ARE YOU?!?" the other person yelled.

     "Is that you Shim Changmin?" he sounded suprise. 

     "You forgot about me!" you could hear Changmin whining.

     "Why did you call me hyung? Wait and how did you get it any ways?!?" Ji-Hoon yelled but covered his mouth because Jae-Hwa's room is next door. 

     "So we can celebrate! Meet us up by our old hangout okay? See you in a few!" Changmin said then hanging up. 

Sighing, Ji-Hoon quitely said to himself, looking at Jae-Hwa's door "Maybe it won't hurt to go see the hyungs and dongsaengs again. I just have to keep Hwannie a secrect from them. I don't need scandles going around." Grabbing the first dress clothing out of his closet. Then taking a pair sunglasses even though it was night time. He then walked out of the apartment locking the door behind him and headed off towards the bar which was just around the block. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ji-Hoon's outfit ---> http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jspPRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441795116&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302030941&bmUID=1318659888259
Sunglasses ---> http://www.sunglasshut.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/PDP?storeId=12351&catalogId=&langId=-1&productId=679420394718
 
Wahh!! I havent updated in like 15645356543 years.. 
THANKS TO MY READERS AND SLIENT READERS!!
                                                                                   
                                                                                 So Ji-Hoon know's more idols? Hmm
                                                                                        Find out in the next chapter~
                                                                                           ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

                                                                             ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║