Ch. Fifteen

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

 "Stop saying that Hwannie-ah! Your perfect in all the things an idol needs! You already speak several languages! Fluently! And to top it all off, you have a natural beauty! Cute, y, fistey, whatever! You can do it all!" 

Those words that Doojoon said Jae Hwa have been repeating in her head. Just thinking about it made her blush like a tomato.

        "Yah! Noona are you even listening to me?" Jae Won said stopping next to her.

Stopping and looking at her side, Jae Hwa remembers that she is still with Jae Won. "Ohh, minhae Won-ah." 

        "Noona, is there something wrong? You've been spacing out a lot for awhile."

        "Anin! Its just finals I'm worried about. I'm just thinking about how well I did" she said advoiding her real thoughts.

        "Noona!" Jae Won said laughing, "That's it? Don't worry about your grade. I'm sure it did great on it! You and Kan hyung!" he said giving her a thumbs up.

Giggling, Jae Hwa ruffled his hair. "Aigoo~ You know what to say all the time Won-ah." As she did that, Jae Hwa's phone vibrated. "Hmm?" she said looking at the small screen. "Ohmygosh!! Won-ah!! Big Bang won the Worldwide act in the EMA's!!" she yelled.

Covering his ears already, Jae Won yelled back. "AISH! Noona do you have to scream about it!" 

         "Neh! I'm so happy for them! They were the first K-pop group I found out about and I've been supporting them since debut Won-ah!" she said waving her phone in his face to show him. "Its a good thing your the only one to see me fangirling about this Won-ah." 

What Jae Hwa didn't expect was that just a few blocks behind them was Yang Hyun Suk, the CEO of YG Entertainment with Teddy and Kush.

         "Noona were lose our spot for the dance studio if we don't hurry!" Jae Won whined holding onto one of Jae Hwa's sleeve.

         "Really?" looking at the time, Jae Hwa realised he was right. "Omo! Let's go Won-ah!" 

Already running, Jae Won yelled back, "Another reason why noona needs a car!" 

          "Aish! Shut up you babo!" Jae Hwa yelled back running after him.

          "Is that her hyung?" Teddy asked looking at YG. "The one Big Bang dongsaengs told us?"

Sighing, YG looked at Teddy, "There's only one way to find out, and that's to watch her dance." 

          "How about he vocals hyung? If she dances well but doesn't sing. What will happen?" Kush said.

           "I don't know! Let destiny decide on what will happen" YG said walking towards the car.

Nodding their heads, Teddy and Kush followed behinded YG.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blahh, timeskip. Sorry!! I'm like having writers block -.- and I think the chapters are getting lame.

Are they? Wahh, I don't wanna lose my readers T^T
Also I was watching the EMA's before I wrote this.
I'M SOO HAPPY FOR BIG BANG!! THEY TOTALLY DESERVED THE AWARD!! CONGRATS OPPAS!!!
 haha, oh Jeremy. Thx for your support for Big Bang as well  ^.^Bwahh!! They meet Jessie J too! Wahh! They took a pic with Jessie J too!  VIPS, I'm soo proud of you guys!! We made our oppas the number one tweet on twitter!!! We even surpassed JB!
 BB with the award!! YESHH! 
 
 
                                                                                    YG is following Jae Hwa?
                                                                          What do the three men want with her? 
                                                              ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

                                                                     ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║