Ch. Thirteen

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

       "AISH! I don't get this!" Kan yelled throwing a book on the floor near Jae Hwa.

Dodging it, Jae Hwa yelled back "Don't put your anger out on me you babo! I almost got hit!" 

Picking up the book and sitting next to Jae Hwa, Kan hugged her from the side. "Mianhe Hwannie-ah, I'm just frustrated because finals are coming up and the group is dealing with a huge amount of stuff to. I'm super tired too with the studing and practices!" 

       "It's okay oppa, I understand. Just remember you have me by your side" Jae Hwa said laying her head on his shoulder.

       "Aigoo, your so cute!" Kan said poking her cheek. 

Giggling at him, Jae Hwa lifted up her head and handing Kan a book that was laying next to her. "Go back to studying Choi Young Hak. We aren't done yet' Jae Hwa said smirking.

 

Next week

 

 

Jae Hwa was walking home from school alone. Kan was at practice and Ji Hoon got a job finally.  

As she was walking, a van pulled up next to Jae Hwa causing her to freak out.

Opening the door, out shouting was BEAST. "Yah! Dong Jae Hwa!" 

       "Annyeong oppas" Jae Hwa said bowing.

As she said that, out came Doojoon holding his phone. "Atleast when you give someone your number, answer your phone" he said.

Rolling her eyes, Jae Hwa said, "Aish, I have finals soon so, I can't answer cause I'm studying." 

       "Ohh, I didn't know. Mianhe" Doojoon said feeling embaressed. 

Walking away, Jae Hwa muttered, "Babo. Yet again I ask the same question." 

       "Wait! Don't leave yet Hwannie-ah!" Hyunseung said coming out of the van.

Stopping, she looked back. "Seung~ie oppa, I really do have to go back and study" Jae Hwa said  pouting. 

       "Can't you study later? This is the only day we got off before we have to go back to work again" Hyunseung said trying to convice Jae Hwa.

One by one, by time all BEAST memebers were out of the van. 

       "Hwannie-ah~ please hangout with us today" Yoseob said using aegyo. 

Walking towards Jae Hwa too, Dongwoon also tried using aegyo. "Noona~ let's hangout neh?"  

Melting on the insides due to what Dongwoon said, Jae Hwa sighed. "I guess I can miss a day." 

      "Yay! Hwannie-ah kaja!" KiKwang said pulling her into the van between him and Junhyung. 

Gently touching Jae Hwa's cheek, Junhyung was surprised. "Hwannie-ah, its freezing outside and your warm. How is that?" 

Chuckling at him, Jae Hwa replied, "It's pretty weird oppa. I have adnormal body heat; like if its cold outside, my body is warm even though I say I'm cold. Vise vesera if it's warm outside." 

      "Wah! That's so cool Hwannie!" Yoseob said turning around from his seat. 

In the car ride, everyone was talking casually. Everyone beside's Doojoon that is. When the car stopped at a red light, Dongwoon asked a question that surprised Jae Hwa.

      "Hwannie-ah, before you meet Won-ah and Ji Hoon hyung and moved here, did you know about K-pop? Idols?" 

 

WHAT?!? did he really ask me that question! Should I tell them the truth or kept it a secret? Aish! I dunno what to do?!? Jae Hwa thought blanking out.

     "Earth to Jae Hwa" KiKwang said poking her arm. 

Remembering, Jae Hwa jumped a little. "Opps, miahe oppa." Sighing, she told them, "I did know about K-pop, but nothing much. Just songs." That was a total lie. Jae Hwa watched dramas, had posters hanging in her room, even took her time just to learn group memebers names! One year she and her friend even dressed up and k-pop idols, well was forced for that one. 

Now looking back, Doojoon was paying attention to Jae Hwa with intreste in his eyes. 

     "Really! Who was your favorite band? Do you like girl or guy groups better? Who's your bais?" Yoseob said pounding questions on Jae Hwa. 

Jae Hwa couldn't help but blush. "Aigoo~ Oppa! My favorite guy group is Big Bang." 

Pouting, Hyunseung looked at her. "Really? not us?" 

     "Ah!" Jae Hwa said pointing her finger. "You didn't hear my second favorite group yet Seungie oppa" she giggled. 

     "SO?!?" Yoseob said.

     "BEAST is my second favorite and I'm not pulling you legs oppa" she said winking.

Without thinking, Doojoon said "Then who's your favorite memeber then?"

Smacking the idiot leader head, Hyunseung yelled "YAH! Babo don't just yell out things that make our dongsaeng awkard with us!" 

     "Minahe Hwannie and Seungie" Doojoon said blushing.(Bwahahah semi-dooseung moment xD) 

Again! Why is it always Doojoon that makes me feel awkard! But yet again, it's kinda cute.... WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!? I can't do this, let me just go home and study. Jae Hwa thought.

     "Who's your bais, huh??" Dongwoon said teasing her. "You can tell us."

     "It's..... Not gonna tell you oppa." Jae Hwa then gave Dongwoon a merong.

Pouting, Dongwoon kept on asking Jae Hwa to tell them, but it didn't work.

 

.....

 

Finally after the car ride, they all stepped out into a resturant/arcade/ bowling alley. 

      "Let's have fun today!" KiKwang yelled pulling Dongwoon and Yoseob towards the acarde.

Looking at Hyunseung, Junhyung asked him "What do you wanna do?" 

      "Let's go eat Junnie" Hyunseung said walking into the resturant part of the place. Leaving behind Jae Hwa and Doojoon.

Thinking to himself, I'm going to kill those kids when we get back to the dorm! Leaving me alone with their guest. Doojoon thought to himself.

      "Oppa, what do you wanna do?" Jae Hwa said interupting Doojoon's train of thought.

Looking at her, Doojoon sugessted bowling.  

     "Okay oppa" she said walking ahead of him. "Atleast we can keep our minds busy with a little competion" Jae Hwa said chuckling under her breath. 

 

.....

 

ST~RIKE! 

       "Yay! another strike! that makes the score 173 to 118 oppa" Jae Hwa said facing Doojoon.

      "Just wait and see Hwannie! I'm gonna make a comeback!" Doojoon said ready to roll. 

Swinging back, he took one step pulling the bowling ball foreword and letting it go. Watching the ball go, it looked like it was going to be a strike until something happened. It fell into the right gutter.

      "Bwo?!? What the - how is that even possible?!?" Doojoon yelled pointing towards the untouched pins.

Behind him, Jae Hwa was on the floor laughing and holding her phone. "Aigoo! I'm soo happy I recored this! Oppa, how could that even happen! Its, its.. Bwahahaha!!!" 

Turning red, Doojoon  picked up another ball and and swung. 

As the ball was rolling, the same exact thing happend. 

      "BWAHAHA!! Oppa stop it! I- I can't breathe!" Jae Hwa said wiping a tear away from her eyes.  Ending the video, she put her phone away in her pocket.

      "It's not that funny Hwannie! It can happen to anyone!" Doojoon pouted making him sound like a 5 years old. 

Walking up towards him, Jae Hwa gently put her hand on Doojoon's are. "Sure oppa. Since we just finished our game how about we eat. I got hungry from laughing so much" she said walking ahead of him.

      "Sure, wait what?!" Doojoon yelled. "You never wait for anyone do you!" he said catching up to her.  

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minhae!! I feel like I havent updated in like 48329058156 something years!! 

I write my stories in other documents on my laptop but I never have the time to update T^T 

 

                                                          What do you think Doojoon feels about hanging out with Jae Hwa? 

                                                                           How will the evening go? 

 

                                                                           ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

                                                                          ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║