Ch. Six

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

6:27 AM. 

 To: Hoonie-oppa  

     From: Hwannie

Oppa, where are you?? T^T I've called you but you didn't answer.

   Also, if you go home, I've left to look around and check myself in school. 

                                               

                                                            

 

SEND

 

..... 

 

Jae-Hwa stopped in front of the gates of the school.  How an I suppose to find the office?!?  she thought to herself.

As she thought, another group of boys pasted by her but what caught Jae-Hwa eye's was the guy she saw at the cafe. 

     "Omo, it looks like we ran into each other again" the guy said. 

   "Looks like we did." 

     "So what brings you here?" 

   "Can you help me find the office?" Jae-Hwa asked shyly.

Agioo, she looks so cute~  he thought. "Sure, follow me." he said grabbing her hand.

Why does he make me blush so much?  Jae-Hwa thought. 

 

 

. . . . . 

 

    "Here you go, the office" the guy said smiling. 

    "I don't know what I've would of done if you didn't help me" Jae-Hwa said. Looking down,  she saw that they were still holding hands.  "Umm.." 

Also looking down, they guy knew why she was doing. "Oh, sorry" he let go.

    "It's okay" she said blushing. Jae-Hwa walked to the door but felt something holding her back. Looking back she saw the guy.

                                         

  "I'm sorry but it's that we've talked to each other and I  helped you, but I don't even know your name" he said.

   "Oh, my name is Dong Jae-Hwa but you can call me Hwannie." Jae-Hwa said.

Smiling, he let go. "Interesting name Hwannie-ah.  My name is Choi Young Hak." 

   "Yeah, I was kinda surprise at first but I got use to it" Jae-Hwa replied back rubbing the back of her neck.

Chuckling at her, he surprise her by pulling out his phone. "Can I get your number? You know, just in case you get lost or if you just wanna hangout." 

   "Sure oppa!" Jae-Hwa said. "Wait are you even my oppa?" she teased handing her phone to Young Hak and grabbing his.

   "Hmm, my brithday is September 30, 1991.  You?" he asked Jae-Hwa as he inserted his number in her phone. 

Giggling, she quickly added her number and handed it back. "Your older by 3 months oppa! I was born on December 31, 1991." 

    "Yay! I'm your oppa!" Looking at his phone. " 'Hwannie ' ? why is it so plain?" he pouted.

   "Is not oppa! it's just how I would like it" Jae-Hwa protested.  Looking at her phone, she saw '4-D Kan Oppa~'. "4-D Kan?" she questioned. 

   "Yeah, I'm your 4-D oppa Hwannie~" Kan said. "Ah ha! How about 'Aegyo Hwannie'  instead?" Kan asked. 

    "If you like it oppa, then I like it" she said smiling. 

     "Then it's final! Aegyo Hwannie it is!" Kan said excitly. Hearing the bell, Kan rushed down the hall.  "I gotta go Hwannie!" 

Laughing at his silliness, Jae-Hwa walked into the office. "Annyeonghasayo, my name is Dong Jae-Hwa and I'm here to check if you have all the information that is needed for me." she said the secretary.

      "Let me check" the lady looked on the screen. "Yup, we haave everything, so you don't have to worry." 

      "Okay, thank you" she said.

Handing her a piece of paper, the secretary said, "We'll see you in a few weeks then Ms.Dong." 

      "Neh~" Jae-Hwa said leaving the office. "Kamsahamnida." 

 

 ....

 

     "Kan, were have I heard that name before?" Jae-Hwa said to herself as she walked down the street, until she hears her ringtone.

               "Go little bad girl, little bad girl

      Go little bad girl, little bad girl

             Go little bad girl, little bad girl

  Go little bad girl, go little bad girl"

 

       "Aish, I have to change my song soon," she quickly said to herself. "Yeboseyo?"

     "YAH! DONG JAE-HWA! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" the other person yelled.

     "Oppa! don't yell at me! I sent you a txt letting you know what I was doing!!" she whined.

     "What txt?!? I didn't get an-" he was cut off. Looking at his phone he saw 'One new message'.  "Ohh, opps." 

     "So, what did you say oppa?" Jae-Hwa said with an angry tone. 

    "Sorry Hwannie. It's that I was out with my friends last night and I got kinda drunk so they brought me over to their place to sleep until I woke up and went back to the apartment and didn't see you there. Please forgive oppa Hwannie-ah~"  Ji-Hoon said whining. 

What am I going to do with him? she thought to herself sighing. "Fine oppa." 

    "Yay!" he said. "So what did they say Hwannie?" 

    "Everything is in place and I start in a few weeks." Jae-Hwa said to oppa.

Hearing what his dongsaeng said made him happy. "That's good Hwannie." 

 

                  Few weeks later

 

     "Oppa! Hurry!" Jae-Hwa said putting her shoes at the door. 

Rushing out of his room, Ji-Hoon struggling with his dress shirt, "I'm almost done Hwannie." he said. 

Shaking her head, Jae-Hwa helped Ji-Hoon.  "What are you going to do with out me oppa?" she said fixing his tie. 

      "I dunno. Okay done" Ji-Hoon said grabbing his car key's.

      "I have to get myself a car, or a motorcycle" she said.

Walking past her, Ji-Hoon said quickly, "Or we could just import your bike" laughing.   

      "Not a bad idea oppa." Jae-Hwa said.

 

....

 

     "Okay, bye oppa. I'll see you later!" Jae-Hwa said getting out the car.

    "Kay bye Hwannie" he said driving off.

Walking towards the door, Jae-Hwa heard someone yelling. Turning to see who it was, she felt strong arms wrapped around her. She felt her cheeks getting hot.

     "Hwannie-ah~ don't you know how long you made me wait for you?" Kan pouted.

Pulling away from his grip, Jae-Hwa started doing aegyo on him. "Oppa~ I've only been going here for a week and your already waiting for me?" 

     "Aww! your so cute Hwannie-ah! who wouldn't wait for you?" Kan said to her. 

Hold Kan's hand, Jae-Hwa pulled him into their homeroom class.  "Focus on your studies instead of daydreaming today Choi Young Hak-ah" she teased sitting in her seat. 

Sitting next to her, Kan gave her a merong.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Uniform ---> http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/yuhojp/cabinet/serahuku_img/jyosiserakuhu_img/008-1013.jpg
 
Ji-Hoon's outfit ---> http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/weartoworkshop/suiting/PRDOVR~21351/21351.jsp
 
              
                                                                   Omo! Kan and Jae-Hwa are close to each other?
                                                                              What will happen to them in school? 

                                                                                      ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

                                                           ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║