Ch. Five

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

 Turning to her clock, Jae-Hwa saw that it was 3:17 A.M. "Aish! why can't I go to sleep?" she said to herself. Getting up and walking over to Ji-Hoon's room,  she lend on the walk. "Hoonie oppa, I can't sleep so can I lay next to you?" she said softly waiting for a reply. Nothing. "Oppa?" she said turning on the lights.

     

                            BAR                                          

                                             

   "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS" everyone yelled as Ji-Hoon poured down another shot in a second.

   "Yeah! Take that hyung!" Ji-Hoon said to TOP high-fiving Changsung.

   "YAH! Your just lucky Ji-Hoon-ah!" TOP said joking with his dongsaeng.

  Looking around, Ji-Hoon saw 2PM, 2AM, BIGBANG, B2ST, SHINee, DBSK, MBLAQ, Super Junior, U-KISS and SS501 members having fun. 

Pouring a drink for Junhyung, Ji-Hoon felt someone's arm on his shoulders.  Looking up, he couldn't guessed anyone else besides Jonghyun. 

   "Yo Hoon-ah, why didn't you bring Hwannie-shi with you? we could of celebrated and get to know her better!" Jonghyun whined. 

Looking pissed off, Ji-Hoon said back Jonghyun, "I'm not going to bring my little dongsaeng to a club when she's a minor Jjong.  She's only here to study and that's it. Nothing more or less." 

   "Aish, your no fun Choi Ji-Hoon . Also why don't you ask her yourself what she wants to do? It's not like your her father." Jonghyun said.

Holding back the urge to punch Jonghyun, he hissed "Yah! I'm her care taker now and I say she's focusing on her studies and if you even metion Hwannie to anyone else besides me or the rest of SHINee, your dead Kim Jonghyun." Ji-Hoon slam his drink on the table to go to the restroom. 

See what just happend, G.O. walks up to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun-ah, what happend to Ji-Hoon?" he asked his dongsaeng. 

   "Uhhh" remebering what Ji-Hoon said, Jonghyun replied back, "it's nothing hyung, Ji-Hoon is just probably just hot in here." 

Looking at Jonghyun, G.O. said okay and walked away.

While in the restroom, Ji-Hoon splashed water on his face to clam himself down. Looking at his phone, he reliesed that it was around 3:20 in the morning, and saw a missed call from Jae-Hwa. Freaking out he called back Jae-Hwa. 

ringg....ringg....ringg....  Annyeong~ I'm sorry to miss your call  but I'll get back to you soon, okay? Bye~Saranghaeyo~ 

Ending the call, he said to himself, "Maybe she woke up to get a drink of water. Right? Aish! I knew I shouldn't have gone out, I should check up on her; but I can't leave! the guys would follow me. What am I going to do?!?" Ji-Hoon yelled, but covered his mouth. 

Just as Ji-Hoon did that, came in Nichkhun and Taeyang talking. 

Looking away, Taeyang smiled. "Ji-Hoon-ah, great party right?" 

    "Yongbae is right Hoon-ah, but it is great to see you again. Stuff happened since you left." Nichkhun laughed patting Ji-Hoon's back.

Laughing with him Ji-Hoon forgot about Jae-Hwa.

 

                              Outside 

 

Jae-Hwa fell asleep after calling Ji-Hoon 10 times, and woke back up around 5. 

Outside the apartment, she saw people walking to work. "It feels so nice!" Jae-Hwa said stretching her arms. She pulled out her phone and checked if there were any near by cafe's. When she found one,  she started walking.

     "Noona, neomu yeppeo!" someone yelled.

Taking out one of her headphones, she saw that a group of boys in school uniforms were pasting by her.  "Gomawo!" she said back smiling. She saw that all of them happy when she said thanks.  "So cute~" she but back in headphone and continued to walk.    

Jae-Hwa was greeted by a waiter outside the cafe.  Walking in, she sat down and order a iced peppermint mocha and cranberry muffin. When she did that, the cashier gave off a surprise look.  I'm so happy that Won-ah taught me Korean.  Sitting down, Jae-Hwa started singing 'Sunset glow' by Big Bang. 

. . . .

   "Excuse me miss." someone said tapping Jae-Hwa's shoulder.

Looking up and pulling out one of her headphones, "Neh?" she said.  Omo, this guy looks cute~  she thought.

   "I'm sorry for interupting up, but let me say you have a wonderful voice." the man said to her.

    "Kamsahamnida" Jae-Hwa said blushing. His voice sounds so familiar. 

     "It's no problem" he chuckled leaving.

"That was.....weird. " she said to herself. Leaving money on the table, Jae-Hwa also left.   

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry short chapter!! 

                                                                      What happend to Ji-Hoon after the party? 

                                                                                   Who's the mystery person?

                                                                                    ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

                                                                      ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║