Ch. Twenty

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

"1, 2, 3 Hwaiting!" Jae Hwa and the backup dances yelled with excitement.

It was debut day and they were backstage at Music Bank and Jae Hwa was next

"Aish! I can't calm down! I'm so nerves."

"Yah, don't be, you'll do great."

Turning around to see Kan standing in the door way with a smile, Jae Hwa runs up to him. 

"Oppa!" she yelled hugging him.

"You look cute Hwannie-ah" he said pulling away.

"Chincha?" 

Jae Hwa looked down at her outfit, which was a black dress that stopped at the middle of her thigh, a varsity that stop just above the dress, and white convers. 

"Of couse, it fits you well" he said ruffling her hair.  

Looking up at the TV, he saw that the performance ended and Jae Hwa was next.

"Time for you to go on."

"Aigoo~ I'll see you later oppa" Jae Hwa said walking out.

"Angel hwaiting!" Kan yelled.

Walking towards the the stage, Jae Hwa took a deep breath. As she got closer, she could her the MC's talking. 

"Wah~ up next is rookie idol Angel-shi and every has been anticipating to find out who she is." 

"Well not to worry Uee-shi, hmmm.. I wonder if she's cute" Kikwang said jokingly.

. . . . .

"Oppa, you know that everything you do is special,

and that I'm the only whose been there for you.

I don't care what anyone says, all I know is that

Oppa is more then that."

Jae Hwa was now half-way through the song. Thinking to herself, she couldn't believe how easy it was for the lyrics to flow out of her. 

While backstage, many of the other idols were watching Jae Hwa perform.

"Omo! She's  adroble! I wonder how old she is" Fei exclaimed.

In another room, Hongki kept on talking about Jae Hwa's vocals. 

"Unni! Look! Angel-shi is just like I said!" Lizzy yelled.

So as Jae Hwa performed, more and more of the other idols tuned in to watch her except for one group who was on there round of greeting people.

BEAST was heading towards Park Bom's dressing room; as they walked in, they saw her watching the screen.

"Annyeongsayo! SO BEAST!" 

"Omo! I didn't hear you guys come in" Bom said smiling. "Annyeongsayo." 

"Annyeongsayo noona~" Yoseob said with aegyo.

"Aigoo~ what a cutie!" 

"Bom noona, how are you?" Hyunseung asked hugging her.

"Aww Seungie-ah, your still the same and gomawo for asking. I'm fine" she said hugging him back.

"No problem noona." 

Turning back to the TV, Bom screamed when Jae Hwa did a wink causing the BEAST members to jump.

"Wahh! My dongsaeng is soo cute!!! I'm so proud of her!" 

"Huh?" Junhyung said.

"Oh, you guys didn't know that the Angel was part of YG?" 

"Chincha? She's the maknae of the company then right noona?" Dongwoon asked.

"Neh, and guess who it is too" Bom said smiling ear to ear.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter :( 

But guess what? 2 weeks til winter break! More updates?