Chapter 3

Suppressed

He still couldn’t believe he had found D.O, or Kyungsoo as he called himself by now. Fate was cruel sometimes it seemed considering the circumstances he met his long lost friend. He had been three months in London but it was the day that MBLAQ had found him that he also met D.O. Did fate want them both dead, or was it just helping him along the way of finding the rest? Sure, he did know where his former best friend was located and he had actually been thinking about giving in and travel to China to find him. So maybe this was fate’s way of telling him that he didn’t need to do that yet, and that he could stay in London a bit longer and focus on D.O instead. Why was he suddenly thinking so much about fate? Fate was just a human invention to excuse actions and incidents and he couldn’t bring himself to believe in it even if he maybe wanted to.

 

It might seem weird for not wanting to meet his best friend again but he didn’t think he could survive seeing the person he was the closest to not remembering him at all. It had been rough enough with D.O and he didn’t want to even think of how it would be with the person he basically considered a brother. But maybe it would help if he had D.O by his side. However then he had to try to explain everything to said person and he didn’t know how to do that. D.O would probably think he was crazy without any proof and when he showed the proof D.O would probably consider himself crazy instead. If he just could find another protector so he could explain to them at the same time. But of course the Eions had to place the twelve of them all over the world, not even two of them in the same country and that raised the difficulty level for him quite a bit.

 

Knowing that he had to start somewhere D.O was probably the best option and he hoped that he had managed to gain at least some trust in the guy when he saved him last week. He stood up from his bed and took a step towards the door just to have to stop and lean on his closet to keep himself upright for standing up too quickly and therefore getting far too dizzy for his own good. After getting back to normal he went to grab a jacket before exiting the small hotel room. He had at first thought about just calling D.O and explain to him via phone, or maybe set up a meeting at a café but he realised that it would be better to meet somewhere that D.O felt completely safe without invading his private life too much.

 

The streets of London were cold and grey and he couldn’t shake off the feeling that he just didn’t belong here. Maybe it was because he actually remembered his old life and everything there was different, or maybe it simply was because he’d been on the run for so long now that his mind had shut out any possibilities off feelings of home. Either way he really wanted to get out of here, especially now when he knew that MBLAQ had found him, however he couldn’t leave without D.O. He had finally found him and he felt like he really needed the human contact that he’d been deprived from for so long. Another reason for him not leaving without D.O was also because he didn’t know the danger he would leave him in. It was his fault that MBLAQ was in the city and if they found and killed D.O it would all be on him. And if he then survived himself long enough to find Kai, Kai would then personally kill him with his own hands for getting D.O killed. Explaining and hopefully revive D.O’s memories was a necessity. He needed to bring back the boy he had grown up with.

 

He was nearing D.O’s workplace. It was just one more turn and then he was there. He started going over in his head what he was supposed to say and how to not sound too crazy. He had no time to scare D.O away. He had just settled down with that a greeting was the best beginning for the conversation when he turned the last corner just to hastily retreat back and planting himself flat against the wall.

 

Please tell me it wasn’t B.A.P standing there. Please tell me it was just some random Asian dudes that just happened to be here today at the very same place as both D.O and I.

 

It didn’t seem that plausible and even though the man really didn’t want to he slowly edged closer the corner so he could get a better look at them. Yep, that was clearly B.A.P. He let out a small groan and leaned back against the wall again. This day did not start out good. At least they hadn’t seen him yet but it looked like they were thinking about going into D.O’s building and that was not ideal. Trying to look on the positive side, at least it wasn’t MBLAQ. That, of course, could only be considered positive if you preferred being subject to tortous experiments instead of being killed quickly. But why was it the top guys that had been sent here (the man did recognize them at least) and where was Zelo and Jongup? He had never seen the six of them separated from each other but he did feel a bit relieved to not seeing the pair there, as they were the worst ones of the group (or the best depending on which side you were on).

 

The man quickly took up his phone. He had to get D.O out of the building. Sure, it wasn’t even certain that B.A.P. actually would notice him and realize exactly who he was but considering that the only thing they had to do to expose him was to get him either frightened or in pain there was a risk that D.O would expose himself without knowing it. Plus, they may have a clue about D.O’s appearance so if they find him in the building they may decide to inspect him and then he’s done for.

 

The man quickly dialled D.O’s phone number (don’t ask how he got it) and turned around to try to find a way to the back of the building without having to go past the four B.A.P. men. Them knowing his appearance would result in instant kidnapping and he definitely didn’t want to go back to the lab. After about three signals he heard a click and the phone got answered.

 

“Hello?” He released a breath, he had the right number after all.

 

“Oh, hello Kyungsoo.”

 


AN:

An update!! :D I haven't read through this since I wrote it... So it can be extreeeeeeeeemly bad without me knowing because I don't really remember the details of it ^^' sorry. I'll read it through someday and if it's too bad I'll change it :3