character || four

WRITING HELP // inspiration, ideas, and more!
character ideas
  • secret history inspired plot and characters. basic rundown: a group of university students decide to hold a bacchanal in the forest (ooooo! forbidden!) and they end up killing some one in their trance. they have to deal with the emotional and social ramifications of being murderers all while keeping the secret. one of them breaks and threatens to out them all so the others kill him/her in a staged accident. a few days later, they all start seeing him/her out of the corner of their eyes. he/she haunts them, ramping up their guilt until they lose their minds.
  • a (literal) cult of sorority girls are murdering male transients and townies due to them having the psychological version of lycanthropy and basically eating them to get rid of the evidence. one of the girls however, falls in love with one of their marks and tries to spare him by pretending to kill him too soon and then hides him at her house. will her “sisters” find out, or will she get away with it?
  • a transient girl becomes the object of obsession for a cultist and he tries to woo her in various ways. she spurns him out of fear, because this town is freaky and she’s afraid for her life. so he tries to get to know her and in doing so, falls in love with her. his cult leader decides she has to be sacrificed (for some reason or another) and instead of handing her over, the guy becomes her protector, turning on his family, friends, and cult in order to keep her safe all while trying to earn her trust.

credit

 

 

 

Some teacher characters idea-

  • An English teacher- First of all, her looks aren’t girly and she knows that. Good thing she watches a lot of movies so she, being very cool, imitates comical hero actions that makes her popular. Students listen to her because they don’t want to disappoint her, her teaching any story like it’s the most amusing story ever adds up to that. Her body language is an unique mix of classic drama and the modern cool. She feels strongly for the stories of political history.
  • A PE teacher- He is the backbone and the dictator of the school. He is feared upon not only by the students but staff as well. He has some incredible observing and knowledge hacking skills, despite his mindless wild nature. And then he provides that information to the principal who has a need of information about what staff he is keeping. In his position this teacher can also exploit teachers like if he comes into bad term with one, he can easily remove them.
  • An Old teacher- she knows the art of attitude shaping… meaning, that she can make a student’s mind believe what is cool and what is not however she pleases. Jelled hair are cool? She will make you believe that it is the dumbest thing for student’s life and only look good on buffy men.

credit