advice || four

WRITING HELP // inspiration, ideas, and more!

warning: lots of gifs ahead e u e

so this is gonna be some small advice + what i do + a lot of fangirling.

o kay. so have any of you heard of the big four? well, if you haven't, it's basically a crossover between the movies Tangled, Brave, How to Train Your Dragon, and Rise of the Guardians. Fans have combined these four main characters to create a group of four and many different au's and ideas come out of them. Now before you question how the heck this could ever be advice, shut up and keep reading. Thank you. After fangirling over this lovely crossover, I got an idea that maybe I could do something like this with my writing. So now, I challenge you subscribers to create four characters of your own. Write their complete background, personality, likes, dislikes, hobbies, everything and then just use them in any story idea you have. One of the hardest things about writing for me is making up characters but now that I have these four characters already created, I can use them in any way, with any ship, any genre, any plot, and more. It might not help for you but it really helps me. Instead of racking my brain for characters, I have these four characters that I now love and treasure to become anything I want. With these four characters, I can turn them into superheroes, theives, spies, ghosts, teenagers, and create different stories just by tweaking them a little bit. I really recommend trying this out. Here are Big Four gifs to inspire you bc I know these hecka inspired me. You will thank me later for ruining your life by dragging you into this fandom. cACKLES.


 

 

 

Jack takes Rapunzel’s place when Pitch threatens to control her with his Nightmares. His memory is wiped, and he no longer remembers the Big Four. Rapunzel is insistent on bringing him back, claiming him to be ‘good’, and he wonders why she is so persistent in the first place.

“You loved him, didn’t you?”

 

----------

 

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

----------

 

 

----------

 

 

----------

 

 

----------

 

 

----------

 

 

----------

 

If there was any single person in the entire world he was absolutely sure believed in him - it was Rapunzel.

So when she calls out his name as though it were a question that couldn’t be answered, and his head swivels around to find her eyes glazed over, gazing passed him - he wasn’t sure he wanted to believe in anything anymore.

----------

 
 
 
 
 
-----------
OKAY I SHALL END THIS SPAM WITH THIS FAN MADE TRAILER
BUT IT'S SO EPIC SO YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WATCH IT.