plot || one

WRITING HELP // inspiration, ideas, and more!
Title: Quarantine: The Space Station
Genre: Horror
Era: Future
Brief Synopsis: "And the lucky numbers are... 14563, 28965, 38513, 90127, 87164, 21947..."
The elegantly dressed woman continues to drone out the numbers, a pearly white smile plastered on her face, but you don't listen to her. You hold the silver ticket in your hand, staring numbly at the golden letters flashing across it's face. 
"Congragulations, lucky participants." You slowly return your gaze to the hologram standing before you. The ghost like projection was a little too real, as the woman's gaze holds such direct eye contact that it's a struggle not to look away. Her grin broadens as she announces, "You have been deemed worthy to board to U.S. Columbus, on a direct flight to the international Space Station ‘Athena.’”
She then swept her arm behind her to gesture to the TV from which her image emerged, where pictures and videos of the grand space station flashed by to gaudy theatrical music. A male announcer swiftly devolved the details of the prize and instructions for time and manner of boarding.
You, along with a handful of other lucky winners from around the world, will be staying in Athena, a research station dedicated to discovering the wonders of the universe around us. A state-of-the-art, self sustaining spacecraft, the station can go months without contact with any other life form, and often travels millions of miles away from earth to uncover a new mystery of space. Many a thrill seeker and knowledge craver have dreamed of boarding the Athena. And now their dreams have come true. Or has it...? Little do the passengers know that it is not their dream that awaits at the space station, but their worst nightmare.
 
 
tumblr_static_black-hearts-divider.gif
This is definitely a dystopian-esque theme and i love it! i think it's suposed to be a plot for
rping but you can turn it into a fanfic! if anyone uses this idea then please please link me
so i can read it! there's not enough dystopian stories these days. i've been seriously
craving some! i still need to buy maze runner so i can read it, along with divergent, and
a bunch of others that i saw at Target LOL. this plot is open to anyone because even if
people have the same plot lines, i believe we can make hundreds of different versions
by adding our own twists and personalities into it!