prompt || eight

WRITING HELP // inspiration, ideas, and more!

brotp prompts

here are some non-romance bro otp/friendship prompt. girl x girl or boy x boy. yknow, some friendship ships need some love too

- imagine your brotp making breakfast for each other despite both of them not being very good cooks.

- imagine bro1 modeling something for bro2 to see to ask them how they look and bro2 is just like "you’re the most beautiful creature in the world, you’d look great in anything." bonus: bro1 slaps them. 

- bro 1 enjoys drawing, and bro 2 enjoys writing. together the two create a webcomic that goes on for years…until bro 1 gets into an accident and dies. the other bro has to end the comic. (bonus: they end by putting up the final comic they had planned, including the line “"friends forever, right?” “right.”“)

- your brotp talking in a foreign language, and no one else understands. eventually, someone walks up and says “you do know you just said ‘pajamas chicken yes’ in french, right?”

- imagine your brotp+ goes grocery shopping. bro A and C take photos with the inflatable soda bottle out front. bro B throws junk food galore in the cart. bro D tries to restore peace. bro E has already given up and watches the chaos. 

- imagine bro1 lying on the couch watching a show and bro2 comes over and just lies on top of them. bro1 is about to tell them to get off because they can’t breath, but they hear a tiny sad sniff from them. decidedly, bro1 shifts a little so they can breathe easier and hugs bro2 lightly, comforting them. 

- imagine your brotp dramatically singing bits from musicals.

- imagine bro A making y jokes, and bro B getting irritated with each passing joke. bonus if everything bro B says in protest just makes it worse.

- bro 1 realizes after three years of being friends, they have never gotten a picture of bro 2. so they take a picture at last, and it comes out blank. bro 2 is imaginary, or a ghost. 

- imagine your brotp being the president and vice president of a club, and having to make the underclassmen be quiet for five seconds.

- your brotp gets into an accident where bro 1 dies and bro 2 has no recollection of the accident whatsoever. bro 2 doesn’t understand why other people suddenly get so sad when they ask about or mention bro 1’s name. When bro 2 is told that bro 1 had died in the accident, they think it’s a joke and points to an empty chair in the room and says that bro 1 is right there.

- imagine bro A having to say that they never cared about bro B, to protect them from a villain. bonus if bro B vehemently refuses to believe bro A. double bonus if bro A gets killed before they can make up. 

- bro 1 owns a confession blog, and bro 2 keeps sending in love letters anonymously. and by love letters, i mean the stupidest things ever to say to someone, such as “your chin is so amazing. and i mean the third one down.” bro 1 posts them, trying not to die of laughter. 

 

credit