prompt || two

WRITING HELP // inspiration, ideas, and more!

These lines are all from Korean Dramas.

 

1. "Crying. Do you think crying with tears is really crying?" - 49 days.

2. "I'm not crying because I'm sad. It's because of the wind." - I Miss You.

3. "Regret is only for those who don't have a future." - Secret Love.

4. "Cinderella ruined women everywhere by giving poor girls unfounded hope." - Man in Love.

5. "Didn't you miss me, you bastard?" - School 2013

6. "Things that are meant to happen, will happen. Earthlings call that fate." - You Who Came From the Stars.

7. "I trust what people say behind my back more than what they say in front of me." - Secret Garden.

8. "If a man ever tells you he fell for you at first sight, punch him." - Secret Garden.

9. "In this world, there is no such thing as a meaningless dream." - Dream High.

10. "All your bad memories have been erased now. Now you can make new memories...full of good ones." - I Miss You.

11. "But do you know this? That I was so happy that you were the one by my side instead of anyone else?" - To The Beautiful You.

12. "Does time really heal all wounds? If I bear it long enough, will I forget everything?" - Love Rain.

13. "I have emotions. Even if I'm stupid, I do have emotions. I do get hurt." - You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin.

14. "You know that you have the same face. When I first saw you, you had the same face at your father's funeral. A face not knowing what to do when it's just too hard to bear. Don't torture yourself and at least scream or something." - 3 days.

15. "People don't care about the truth. They believe what they want, then it becomes the truth." - Liar Game.

16. "I did it because I thought I could die quickly if I lived like that. I couldn't end my life, leaving behind my younger sister. I thought that if I lived that way I would get punished and end this crappy life early. But now I want to live. Because I have a reason to live." - Nice Guy.

17. "I just want him to survive. He is my dream and my savior." - Secretly Greatly.

18. "Even the most complex problem is resolved in the end. Because if there's a question, there is also an answer." - Shark.

19. "I think there's nobody who's completely honest. Everyone hides their true self. Sometimes in order to hide their true self, they pretend to be honest." - Shark.

20. "When one person dies, the world continues spinning but there's one person less." - Winter Sonata.

21. "Why is money so important? What's the big deal about being in a high place? What's really left at the end will be the people around you." - Golden Rainbow.

22. "From the beginning, you were music to me and music was you. That's why I came this far. If you're not there, there's no music." - Dream High.

23. "I wonder which is harder. Accepting ones fate and living through it or spending ones whole life in denial." - Gu Family Book.

24. "Don't be afraid of rain and wind. After a storm comes a calm. After a wind, the tree gets stronger. You have each other, and you are stronger than anybody else." - Golden Rainbow.

25. "Covering the wounds make it hurt more." - Master's Sun.