Chapter 6

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

Eunsung always knew a day like this would come, where she'd part her ways with her beloveds and live blissfully with her mate, start and family and repeat the cycle of life.

Little did she know, that it'd happen anything like this.

At the break of dawn she was whisked out of the comfort of her bed, stressfully changed into a beautiful white draping gown - with the help of the maids - hurried into an awaiting carriage pulled by two white horses and made her way to her village house with the 7 princes trailing behind on horseback.

The ride to town was boring, the only glimpse of scenery was coated in white snow, a polar opposite of her usual landscape. Eunsung had no one to socialize with, even if the princes were outside her window, they were far from being an option of conversation.

"When are we going to get there?" She groaned lowly, her hand absentmindedly fiddling with the seat cloth.

Eunsung's insecurities arising as she came closer and closer to her hometown.

What was her father to say?
Would he let her go?

*

The carriage came to an abrupt stop. Eunsung rose her head and peered out of the window, seeing an all too familiar sight.

Her home.

"We're here." The stage coach announced as he opened the door wide for his passenger to step out.

"Here goes nothing." She reassured herself, clutching onto the sides of her white dress in nervousness.

Eunsung walked along the gravelled path, her heart beating out of her chest. A quick glance confirmed her suspicions, the princes kept their distance behind her, waiting on their white groomed horses; unamused.

Soon she approached her front door, she rasped on it twice. Mark opened the door for the nervous girl.

"Eunsung! We've been so worried about you, how'd it go?" Mark lunged at girl hugging her with closed eyes.

"Where is my brother, I need him."

"Ah, he went into the woods with the boys, looking for you."

"Crap."

"Why? Where are your mates sweetheart? You did find them right?"

A sudden cough took Mark's attention from Eunsung, he focussed on the 7 figures at the end of the path, clothed in white... In White

Mark gasped and immediately went on his knees, bowing, feeling their royal presence wash over him in strong forceful waves.

"Who is at the door?" A loud voice boomed.

Eunsung stilled, recognising the voice immediately.

Youngjae stared at Mark as the boy got up from his knees, before looking at Eunsung dressed in white, disgust written all over his face.

"What in god's name is going on here!? Get that awful thing off you." The elder male questioned becoming flustered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter