Chapter 3

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3

Bright lights flashed around a dark space, coming and going as they please.
As time passed by the lights grew in numbers and intensity. Soon the blackness was blinded by the flurry of movement.
Eunsung’s dream was completely vague with no direction at all. In time, the orbs continued to grow in size and numbers, soon they eventually gave in, crackling and bursting; dispersing to reveal a familiar scene.
She was galloping through the forest, an unlabeled eerie dream soon turned a blissful one.
Eunsung had regained control over her subconscious mind. She reached for the reins, only to grab a fistful of jet black soft fur. A cold shiver ran down her spine and instantly snapped her head downwards revealing the likes of a large wolf back. In that moment she lost control of her body again.
The canine halted carefully, making sure to slowly go from his high pace to a complete stop. Making sure his passenger was safe.
Eunsung, much to her relief, was forced off of the creature only to come face to face with the being. Eunsung had the chance to study its features, it’s eyes were deep amber, it’s ears pointed but still rounded, it’s muzzle prominent.
It gave off a harmless vibe and seemed completely unfazed by Eunsung’s presence.
She looked deeper into the beasts eyes, seeing the soft flurry of glowing orbs, dashing around aimlessly in the pools of it’s amber iris’s.

In this moment she realised what was going on, and why she was seeing this canine being.
‘This must be my spirit animal, am I looking at myself?’
Her thoughts echoed out loud and the wolf smiled as such, slowly disappearing.

Loud gushes could be heard erupting from the ground, and once again, darkness enveloped her mind.

*

Eunsung quickly sat up, making sure to check if she was still alive and not possibly dreaming again. She soon regretted it, the morning light penetrated through her opened blinds and straight into her eyes, with that her head began to spin, ache and she fell light headed, all at once.
The strong pungent smell of teenage boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter