Chapter 1

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

 

Wind whipped at her sides and her hair tussling behind her, the high speeds fuelling her teenage adrenaline. All that could be heard was the heavy galloping of her horse speeding through the forests undergrowth. The harsh light of the sun peering through the balcony of the tall pines, lighting her chocolate-black hair, giving it a pleasant glow. She felt one with nature and in turn, nature was one with her. She threw her head back and let out a loud squeal of joy and excitement, then once again leaning forward to gather more speed.

Things like this relieved her, from reality, her reality.
At her property she felt claustrophobic, cramped and restricted, whereas out here, in the wild, she felt at home.

This was a day in the life of a 17 year old Yoo Eunsung.

Yoo Eunsung was nothing special in theory; Daughter to a common pauper and a hell-bent anti-royalist, on top of that younger sister to a headstrong, emotional Hawk boy, Yoo Yugyeom.
Her brother was only a year elder then her, but yet he refused to let his minor stop him from babying Eunsung. Unfortunately the boy was hardly seen around the home, he had his own responsibilities to deal with, with his very own flock.
Her mother Eunji, was a petite little thing, about a head shorter than Eunsung. Her human form totally reflected her spirit animal, a little black Doe. Eunji was kind hearted and very approachable, but not too good with sticking up for herself and was quite a push over.
Eunsung's Father Yoo Youngjae was a difficult case. He was wise, cunning, and strategic but completely overbearing, controlling and not afraid to speak his mind. He had the qualities of a leader, which he was. He had his own sleuth to deal with, but this group were not only blood brothers but the leaders and generals of the infamous Anti-Royalist society.
The 6 of their individual characters combined make them unbreakable, strong, wise, and thus why their spirits are of the Ursidae (Bear) Species.

Eunsung dismounted from her Andalusian, Desperado. She gave his dark bay flank a quick before leading him by the reins back into his stable like structure.

"I will come back soon..."

She whispered to her stallion down the length of his muzzle reassuringly before breaking away bearing a sad smile.

In 2 days it would be her 18th birthday, she would become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter