Chapter 8

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8

After the impromptu meeting in the throne room the Royal Heirs scattered off, disappearing without a word.

"Good riddance..." Eunsung crossed her arms over her bust, thoroughly pissed off about her prison-like sentence.

With a flurry of beating wings a familiar black hawk sat on her shoulder.

"Yoo Yugyeom, for the last time, please do not poke my poor skin with those talons."

The hawk ruffled it's feathers in amusement, the girl smiled cutely forgetting about the slight twinge of pain, and raised her fingers to the bird of preys chest.

"Say little sister, have you even used your Spirit Animal since your awakening?"

The boy craned his neck her cheek with his own affectionately. Spirit form or not, Yugyeom will always be Yugyeom.

Although when Eunsung thought about it she realised, she had not seen her true form since the night of her 18th.

"Ah Yug, I don't exactly know how to shift from one state to another..." She voiced shyly, retracting her hand from the birds feathers.

"Well I guess you got to learn, but we might need more room than a corridor." The hawk-boy spoke before he leapt off his sister's shoulder springing into flight, at a slow pace, the pair began wandering around the halls looking for the down stairs lounge room Eunsung mentioned once upon a time.

 

"Do you need help? You looked like a little. Cute. Lost. Pup. Princess." The eldest prince asked, appearing out of nowhere. His handsome face donned an unappealing smirk, angering Eunsung. He was clearly riling her up, with the way he emphasised the syllables in his choice of demeaning adjectives.

"Does it look like I need your help cat?" She bit back.

"Actually it does. The lounge is to your left down the stairs."

The black haired girl growled, feeling a burning sensation in . Yugyeom perched on her shoulder hurriedly, nudging her left; Knowing if he didn't help, that prince would be dog food.

"Come on Eun we have bigger fish to fry."

With one last fiery glare Eunsung whipped her head away following her brother down the stairs, hearing a chuckle from the prince as she strutted away.

*

"So Yug, what do I do to change?" The curious voice piped. Eunsung rested her rump on the carpet cross-legged, stretching her arms out to reach her ankles nervously.

"You might want to take notes, this is going to be a lot to take in okay."

She replied to her brother with a swift nod, insisting him to go on.

"Well, first of all, there are two types of morphing. You have the Natural Change and the Controlled Morph. The Natural change occurs if you let your emotions get the better of you, your Animal considers your body too weak to take care of you so it does it as a natural defense to protect you. Two variations of this is the Full Change, where you will become your Animal without any consent or control, basically like a normal wild animal with crazy hyped up senses. Then there is the Semi-Change, where your Animal only shows signs of being there, like wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter