Chapter 11

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11

"If we are really are destined, I'm not going to run from it anymore. Whether you guys accept me or not, at least I can rest easy at night knowing I am not the bad guy."

"Eunsung-ssi, where is this going?" The bunny-teeth asked.

"I want to get to know you guys..."

"What do you have in mind?" Yoongi pried, curious to her switch in mood and her behaviour towards them.

"Please introduce yourselves, one by one. Please start from youngest and tell me something about yourself. I know this seems childish, but there is no other way." She held the bridge of her nose in between her first finger and thumb. "I'll start."

"My name is Yoo Eunsung. I am 18 and from the pauper class. I love the outdoors and nature in general. My spirit animal is a black wolf." She gestured to the others to continue with the formal introductions.

"Ah, my name is Lee Jungkook, I am the last born son. I really like drawing and painting. I am a white cheetah."

"I am Lee Taehyung, the troublemaker of this lot. I like to prank my brothers a lot, and play with the courts men and women. My morph is a white lion."

"Lee Jimin at your service. I am the fifth born son, I like to sing most of the time, but I also like to help out around the castle. I am a white puma."

"Lee Namjoon. I am the responsible one in the family, I keep my brothers in check. I morph into Panthera Onca, well jaguar if you don't know Latin."

"My name is Hoseok, the mood maker really. I like to dance in my free time. My spirit animal is a white cougar."

"Yoongi, as you know. I don't really have anything special. I guess I make poems sometimes. I am a white bobcat.

"I am the first born of my mother's litter, Lee Seokjin or just Jin. I feed these children, in other words I like to cook. They refer to me as the 'Omma' a lot, these brats. I morph in a white panther."

Eunsung heard them out one by one, glad they have humane elements, like interests and differences. But what left the girls mouth next scared even herself.

"C-could I see your other form?"

The princes were struck with confusion.

"Forget I said that please."

"No no, it is okay. We'll show you." Jin spoke, eyeing his brothers.

"You don't have to." Eunsung pleaded, hoping to not cause any discomfort as they were only just opening up to her. She hadn't intended to push anything any further then what was necessary.

"It is fine, trust me." Hoseok reassured.

The girl sighed, wishing only to be able to disappear or crawl into a hole and never to be seen again.

With a few flashes of wispy smoke seven big cats appeared in front of her. The girl lost all her words along with her breath. She looked towards the massive beasts, her orbs the size of dinner plates as she glanced over the majestic white felines.

"They're beautiful." She muttered under her breath. Her current situation reminded her of her awakening; the powerful honey scent, the snow, her dizzy mind.

Even though the princes were all in their forms she could distinguish them based on their build and aura, or even their posture.

Eunsung found herself entranced once again. Before long her feet betrayed her and she began inching towards the closest feline; the huge leopard.

She reached out her hand timidly, hovering i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter