Chapter 7

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7

The ride home was full of regrets and sadness, for everyone. The GOT7 boys flew home, trailing behind the white carriage, in their spirit form, making a 'V'  like formation as if they were a flock of migrating geese. Eunsung was still stuck in the carriage looking out the window longingly. The girl was distraught; within the span of 2 days she had become a damn wolf, met 7 feline mates, met the king, betrayed her father, and banished from the place she grew up. As if everything hit her all at once she burst out crying. The salty tears staining her pretty cheeks.

Quiet muffled sobs were heard from outside of the carriage. One of the eldest born princes felt a crack in his heart, maybe he felt sorry for her. The boy empathised with her, realising how hard it must've been. With a sudden urge he dismounted his horse, swiftly landing on the carriage step, tying his reigns to a handle. None of his brothers questioned him, although a few eyebrows were raised.

Eunsung looked up, wiping her tears sniffling in; making sure she kept her decency. The door creaked open and the prince sat in, making himself comfortable. It felt like a lifetime had passed while the two just sat there, neither saying a word, expecting the other to speak up.

"Yoongi."

"Pardon?"

His sharp eyes focussed on whatever was outside, anything to distract him from her emotions. "My name is Yoongi. I am the second born prince." The prince used every ounce of his energy not to sooth her. It killed him to keep up the cold façade, and being so close to her was torture. 'Who does she think she is to have our love, Yoongi she is just a pauper, remember that.' Even though his thoughts were negative their natural bond was trying so hard to pull them together. Yoongi's hands became clammy with sweat at the thought.

Eunsung's mouth formed an 'o' shape. 'Why are you in here?' She thought, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 'What are your motives Prince Yoongi?'

"A-Are you okay? I heard you crying. Well we all did, except your brothers." Yoongi stuttered feeling stupid. 'Of course she isn't okay idiot.' He scolded himself silently.

Eunsung was shocked. 'Is he caring for me right now? Do these princes have feeling perhaps?'

"Yeah, I'm okay, just a bit homesick. I am strong girl, I will be fine. Please do not bother yourself with me." The lie tumbled out of as if it were the honest truth.

"Liar." Yoongi growled. 'Why the hell does she stay reserved when I am trying to care. Who the hell does she think she is?'

"Why would you care all of a sudden, last time I checked you s were burdened by me. Is it because I am your mate that you are forced to? Because if it is, don't waste your precious breath." The girl snapped, her eyes dark with exhaustion and hurt. She did not have time to be questioned by someone she did not particularly like.

The prince sat there, ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter