Chapter 9

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 9

"Hey Yug, how do I go back to normal?"

"I guess you'll have to find out yourself~"

Eunsung's elder brother sent a wink her way before zooming off into his hawk form, gliding above the balcony of the second floor and leaving the girl to her own devices.

"You've got to be kidding me. Yoo Yugyeom you , I swear I'll get you back one day."

"I'll have to find someone else dammit."

The wolf nodded at her thoughts. "Maybe Jaebum Oppa will help." She almost gave herself a 'fighting' but to her avail she remembered she did not possess the hands to do so. With that revelation she stalked off with her tail in between her hind legs, missing her human features.

*

After what seemed like hours of searching down endless corridors and through white washed doors; that she had to push open or whimper until someone let her in. Eunsung finally found her way to the throne room, hoping Jaebum would be there, and to her upmost relief, he was.

The wolf nudged it's head through the, thankfully, already parted door. She peered in the room looking at Raeyeon and Jaebum discussing strategic plans of some kind with another tall man by the name of Jonghwan, he had strikingly handsome features and high cheek bones, he radiated intelligence, much like her very own father. The thought sent a chill down her spine. Eunsung could only estimate how old he may be, he only looked in his mid 20's, but his knowledge told the girl otherwise.

"Oppa, could you please, help." The girl shyly asked with her ears drooped in embarrassment. The sight earned a chuckled from the elder males in the room, the King smiled at her warmly before turning back to his work with Jonghwan.

Jaebum nodded to the king before walking over towards the door, and into the hallway with his Blood Brother's sister.

"What's up sweets? Nice animal by the way, it suits you to a tee." The boy scratched under her chin cutely, amazed how fast the girl grew up.

Jaebum had known Yugyeom since he was 13, back in the times of the old leaders rulings, before Youngjae (B.A.P) was paranoid about his children leaving the house.

They had met in the village, and almost instantly became friends, being of the same year they formed a bond, and slowly their friendship group grew until there were 7 of them by the time they all had turned 18.
Through those years, Eunsung was always there, and Jaebum grew attached to her, as if he were her brother, although sometimes he had wished the dear girl was not his brothers kin. It would only be a lie if Im Jaebum said he did not have affectionate feelings for the girl at times, but his heart could not belong to her as much as he may have wanted it to, he refused to be selfish like that.

Now with the new revelation of her mates and her awakening, reality hit him hard. But although he knew she was off limits, he would still do anything in his power to protect his precious Yoo Eunsung.

"Oppa, I can't go back to human form, Yugyeom ran off on me, more like flew actually."

Jaebum explained to her in depth on how to reverse her dream to get back to normal, which worked easily, and afterwards the girl left without a word, on her two feet once again. Little did she know she left behind a boy who displayed a solemn smile before he returned to his new duties.

*

The dark haired girl successfully found her way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter