Chapter 5

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5

Eunsung was awoken rudely by constant soft pokes to her side. The castle maids had been sent by the king to collect Eunsung and bring her to the throne room.

"Yah, Yoo Yugyeom, knock it off will you?!" She demanded tossing and turning away from the persistent tangle of hands.

"Miss, please wake up." A soft dainty voice whispered to the seemingly ticked off being.

Eunsung turned abruptly to face the numerous perpetrators, she snapped open her chocolate brown eyes only to realise that she was not being disturbed by her brother, nor was she in her own bed.

"W-who are you people..? Where am I?" Eunsung hugged at the sheets, covering herself up, taking the extra precaution in case these people were not as friendly as they seem.

"The king will answer all your questions, but first, let's get you cleaned up and presentable." One of the shorter maids with big framed white glasses said with a grin to match her glowing light-spirited face.

The maids helped Eunsung out of bed and directed her into the ensuite attached to the room. She took one glance and her eyes hurt from the piercing godly-ness of the bleached white room. Everything had a white pigment, the walls, the tiles, the ceiling, even the once brass shower head and handles were now coated in a polar white.

Eunsung washed up nicely in the white tub, but was soon rushed out and pulled into a change room only to be completely stripped of her old pauper clothing and into a nice pair of white denim lace shorts and a white knit sweater that draped nicely down her shoulder, exposing her collar bone.

She looked in the mirror, shocked to see a clean and sterile like complexion looking back at her. She patted her face slowly, seeing if it was actually her. Eunsung looked beautiful.

*

Eunsung was escorted by the maids down numerous corridors until she was face to face with two overly large gold trimmed double doors. One of the maids stepped forward and quietly knocked on the door before stepping back again to be in line with the rest of the maids.

"Send her in." A loud powerful voice demanded.

The huge double doors opened up together, slowly revealing a large high ceiling room, trimmed with arrays of golden patterns and white antique furniture.
In the centre of the room at the end of the parallel white carpet that was resting on the beige-white marble stone flooring, was a large gold throne, and atop of that throne was a middle-aged man draped in white, his stoic expression not leaving much to assumption, other than this man was of importance. Alongside this man were 7 other, much younger, important figures, all bearing the same expression.

"I believe you have a few questions, but first, who may you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter