Chapter 10

When Black Turns to White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10

'God he must think I'm just an ungrateful brat.'

"Promise me you will stop being so stubborn around the princes okay?"

Eunsung almost wanted to scoff, but she never brought herself to do so.

"You've got to kick that independent streak in you, I am not saying to become a spineless house dweller, but one day you'll have to rely on people other than me and Jaebum Hyung. Okay pup?"

The girls wolf ears came out from hiding and drooped sadly as she nodded as if she had been scolded. Yugyeom was right, he really hit the nail on the head with his words.

By the time the two finished their heart to heart the moon was clear in the sky and the sun was well beyond the horizon.

"I better get to bed, I have a big day tomorrow looking after your wolfy ." Yugyeom, without hesitation, scooped his sister up and uncovered her doona before placing her in her bed and tucking her in.

Her brother leant down and gave her a quick peck to her forehead. "Night little one." He whispered.

"Goodnight Yug." She said quietly as she snuggled up to herself with a sleepy moan.

*

3 Days Later

"Granted, only for today though."

"Thank you so much appa!" She beamed a bright smile, paired with a grateful bow.

Eunsung had used her whole morning discussing with the king to let her out of the castle. After a private lunch with Raeyeon she had finally persuaded his majesty, using her loveable cuteness as leeway; which succeeded.

Eunsung headed for the main entrance, her pace bouncy and zestful; she was all suited up for a frosty ride through the woods. But a guilty conscious rang a sentence in her mind...

'Give them a chance bub.'

The girl growled, her brother was right; which he seemed to be a lot recently. The girl her heel, making her way to the princes private hangout. She knew the location very well as she had been avoiding it religiously for the past couple of days.

Her black locks fell in front of her face as she looked down at her feet, contemplating on whether it was actually worth it or was she walking straight into the lion's den; no pun intended.

She rasped on the white door thrice, hoping to god that she would not be rejected, she could not think of anything more humiliating then a 'no'.

The door opened revealing a tall but cute looking boy with ashy black hair that just sat above his chocolate eyes.

"Ah, Eunsung-ssi... What are you doing here?"

"Are you all in here?" She asked, evading his question smoothly.

"Yeah, hold on. Come in... Hyungs!" The boy timidly replied, making a sweeping motion with his arm for her to come in.

The room was as impressive as a private den could be. There were game tables, like checkers and chess, sprawled around the large room. Where there was a dip in the floor looked like a living room, with an array of couches and comforters for more than just 7 boys. The single room even had a kitchen and not a shelf was spared of a book

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter