Based on Possibilities

This is Utopia

Yuri laid next to Jaejoong trying to comprehend his words. Jaejoong was asking her to leave, to prepare for their escape, but Yuri still hadn’t caught what ‘always keep the faith’ meant Why contemplate meaningless things? Not even stopping to ask why Yunho was working along side with the rebel leader, she soared out of the room to meet with Yunho’s android maid. She raced down the passage filled with surprised patients and their assisting nurses. It might have been the fact that Yuri never wore the hospital slippers, but her erratic steps clunked in the corridor and left echoes to reach back to Jaejoong’s room.

They were going to live!

Jaejoong didn’t need to ask Yunho what the code AKTF meant, he just believed in his friend to protect them. He almost hugged the man, but Junsu was still in the room lounging on the floor where he had been knocked down. He was chuckling lightly, because he was sure they were going to die. “No matter what happens, you can’t stay here!” He grabbed onto the railing of Jaejoong’s bed and stood up. “I will see you tomorrow, criminal.”

Yunho and Jaejoong waited for the duck man to create a good distance between them before getting down to business. Jaejoong cleared his sore throat. “What is going on Yunho? Are we really leaving?” Yunho let his grin reach his ears, positively in high spirits for his magnificent plan.

“Everything has come together just in time, we can get you out.” Jaejoong pouted lightly. He yearned for the freedom 7453 could never give him, but he wasn’t sure how he would be able to survive in the toxic wasteland laying outside the domes. There was really only one reason anyone ever tried to stay living in them; they had nowhere else to go. One step out and they were fried by blasting sun rays or suffocated from poisonous gasses. The only way to travel between sectors was the safe passes created for trade and governor meetings. Only the high ups could really use it, like Yoochun. The only other way out was the exile/ cancer door. They could only leave out of that door to escape, so how could they live when they were directly thrown out into death.

“How are we possibly going to survive? It’s a barren wasteland out there! I still see this as death handed to us. Please Yunho, just explain this to me so I can feel assured.” Yunho thought of his words carefully. He knew that Jaejoong had frequently visited his private library. He must have known about the conditions of earth before the latest super continent was born. It was rich with resources and filled with livable conditions, there was no way he could deny that.

“Jaejoong, we really don’t know what it is like out there. The only people that can confirm its death certainty are the people that have been sent out there. Everybody else is too afraid of what might happen. Even Yoochun hasn’t seen the outside world. Our domes are covered in radiation reflectors, so we can’t see what is out there. For all we know, these lies the Almighty Lord has been spouting are just to keep us under his thumb.” Jaejoong blinked. He has never been given the chance to think of things that way. He didn’t really question the way things were run, he just defied them without thought.

“They are lies? Fake whispers of hope? We have been trapped here for no reason?” His eyes stared blankly out in front of him. Jaejoong tried not to take his fury out on the wall behind him.

“We don’t know definitely, but Yoochun suspects that. We think that Key has been spouting these fabrications to imprison us. He needs us under lockdown so we can always be in his command. How can he be a king without people to rule over? By keeping us without hope for anything else he offers us the best possible solution for death. Just think, compared to the possible disasters outside our dome, isn’t this the perfect Utopia to live in? Smitten , luxurious relaxing days, food given to us for our accomplishments, the abundance of lovers, and all we have to do is have a few kids. It really is a wonderful world, don’t you think?” Jaejoong scowled at Yunho’s sarcasm. Their world was anything but. If only they were richer, that might be true.

“So what exactly is the plan? How can we survive in an unknown world? If it really is lush with resources, how are Yuri and I going to face it. We don’t know how to hunt or farm. We don’t know what wild vegetation is good or killer. We don’t even know how to start a fire. How can we survive an unknown world?” Yunho held up his hand to stop the rambling man.

“Jaejoong-ah, be prepared to be kidnapped.” His creepy grin made Jaejoong think twice before two arms pulled him from the bed and dragged him out the window. Yunho’s smile was still reflecting as Jaejoong struggled against his captors and tried to break free. The clouding in his head made him ache and he couldn’t even wriggle out of their grasps. “Kangin, Shindong, you know where to take him.” Gruff replies resonated from around the short man.

Who would tell Yuri he had been captured?

*********************

Repellant, gauze, syringes, band-aids, scissors, thermal blankets, plaster, braces, foldable crutches, slings, medical tape, and vitamins among other health pills and antibiotics that could try and help with illnesses. Layers of clothing for the coldest tundra and the harshest amazons. Packs of dry food and few precious bottles of water. There was nothing else in the traveling bags provided by the C0-PAN10N.

The presence of the android crept out Yuri. The robot was void of emotion like she should have been when she was without Yunho, but with her master by her side Yuri had a hard time telling she was made of circuitry. “There are all the necessary materials included for your survival. Jaejoong sshi’s pack includes radioactive defense suits and also a kit to measure activity levels. Good luck with living Yuri sshi.”

She stared intensely at Yuri, her eyes void of life. For some reason they reminded her of Junsu, and even worse, Yoochun. The two warring governors were both heartless and uncaring, reading to pounce at any opportunity to make things the way they perceived. Yuri shuddered as she remembered the different things that made her fear both men.

Yoochun often brought in weapons and caused the poorest to revolt against Junsu. There were so many squabbles in the sector that the Almighty Key had sent in soldiers to keep the peace among the citizens. It seemed like it was all the mysterious supplier’s fault that there was havoc in the sector, but the force of Junsu was also a factor in the panic it caused. Yoochun’s rebels demanded that supplies be given out evenly, but the rich upper class refused to even hear of them. Their fat lazy asses stayed in their lush box homes and they lolled around like people with no life. The enraged rebels started to take their frustrations out on the women and children. It was a terrible day of slaughter as the women were beaten and the children were killed off slowly. That of course caused Junsu to fix the situation. His goal was growth, not death. The robots and other forces in his possession quickly eliminated any troubles caused because they couldn’t be killed with normal weapons.

Many other incidents occurred because the two were trying to gain a stronger hold in the nation. Junsu had his own little army building in Yoochun’s sector. The people that claimed they were sensible and intelligent called for laws and order, to stop the mayhem infecting the sector. The clash of the free-willed and the law concerned continued on. Order was insisted to keep the peace and freedom was demanded for better living. The people hurt in between these feuds suffered the worse from the side effects of their wars.

****************************

The sound of the slow air brushing through his hair kept him concentrated. Jaejoong’s arms were locked between the meat of his captors and he couldn’t beat their stiff strength. They locked him between them and made sure he didn’t bolt for the exit. The man in front of him stood tall and lean, keeping a cool and mysterious face. “You guys were just waiting outside the window? Nobody found it suspicious, questioned it, pointed it out to Junsu?” The two buff men shrugged their shoulders. “Yoochun just happened to show up on the exact day Yunho was planning this?” They nodded their heads eagerly, like they thought it was epic for such a coincidence to occur. “Last, my time to prepare Jaejoong went from a week to less than one full earth rotation?” Shindong and Kangin stared blankly at him, unsure if they could tell him yes or no.

“Kiseop, we don’t really know what is going on, we are just following the orders from Yunho. We have no control over these things.” An all knowing smile crawled onto his face; he was another person that knew a secret about this utopia. Kangin tried to keep a blank expression as the warmth was drawn out of him.

“Kangin ah, it is so much better for you to know less. As they say, ignorance is bliss, and they mean it.” Of course, Kangin and Shindong hadn’t read nearly enough to have heard of the old saying and know what its meaning was. All they knew of bliss was , eating, and the several other activities that somehow made way to the sector. The whole time, Jaejoong was trying to decipher the words that this man Kiseop was spouting. He didn’t understand anything that was going on. Kiseop himself was keeping his own allies in the dark, and they were all connected to Yunho? What about his escape?

“Umm, was I not just kidnapped?” The two men around Jaejoong snapped back and faced him. They had almost forgotten about him from the spiteful grin originating across the room. Kiseop’s smile vanished as Jaejoong shoved his way into their obviously ostracized oral dispute. Jaejoong didn’t know why, but being with Kiseop made him feel fear greater than what he held for Junsu’s wrath. Maybe it was because he had already been told that he was going to die at his hands and Kiseop had yet to threaten him, but Kiseop seemed to hold a potential to release chaos in every mind.

Kiseop straightened up the suit he was wearing. In Jaejoong’s opinion, the one that he tried to keep hidden in the back of the head but still liked to pop up at the randomest of times, the pinstripe looked amazingly handsome on him, but what did he know about individuality and fashion? Anything with color in it looked striking to him. He could only wonder where those colors had come from, and what the name of those colors were. It was a relief to him, at least he knew for sure now that he was not color blind.

The silence in the room was eerie. “I am here to make your life easier Jaejoong. I am going to cut open your head and mess with your wiring, excuse me, the chip in your head’s wiring.” Jaejoong didn’t flinch. He took it as a joke, just like he treated Yunho’s talks about the C0-PAN10N as affection for an object like owning a pet or having an imaginary friend, it was just how his mind worked. Kiseop treated people like machines, and Yunho treated a machine like a human, no big deal, he could deal with their craziness. “Kangin, Shindong, we should get started. Strap Jaejoong sshi to the chair. Dongho, prepare the parts. Also, call in Kevin, he is also needed here. I can’t do anything without him cutting open Jaejoong’s head.”

A young voice replied from an opposite room. A young blond man appeared out of the doorway. “You know Kiseop, if Dongho can hear you, so can I. Don’t talk like I’m not here.” The blond called back into the room behind him. “Dongho, please bring the medical supplies as well, those are more important as of now.” Kevin sauntered into another room to wash up, like he cared about infecting Jaejoong with pathogens as he cut open his head.

His squirming was intense against Kangin and Shindong’s strong grips. Jaejoong didn’t want to greet the pain of have having his noggin split in two. How would he function after open head surgery? He protested with gruff kicks and thick growling, which only earned him a faster trip to a surgical chair. Shindong held him in place as Kangin let the electric binders latch onto his wrists and ankles.

A young boy carted in an assortment of materials and placed them beside the struggling Jaejoong. This Dongho probably wasn’t even a man yet. Kevin and Kiseop came out of the washroom each with a gloves on. Kiseop had layered a coat over his suit and covered his hair with a beanie while Kevin had tied his up. The two were set for surgery, or possibly to kill Jaejoong.

The kidnapped still wrenched on the electric hold, not caring if he was fried silly by the shocks or if his skin was scorched by it’s burning. Kangin and Shindong left the room while the ubiquitous boys stayed behind to oversee the procedure. “Dongho, hold onto Jaejoong’s thrashing head as I inject the anesthesia into him.” The adolescent grabbed onto Jaejoong’s head with a shocking force. Jaejoong hadn’t been expecting such power from such a small person.

“Sir.”

Kevin smirked as he pulled out syringes and bottles filled with faint liquids. “Jaejoong ah, you are a smart man. You should know that medical science has barely increased from the time we were destroyed. It might have even reversed and become primeval compared to how we used to be.” Jaejoong was soon distracted by the strange rambling of the blond. “Now Jaejoong, if you struggle, this will obviously make it harder for all of us. I need to inject this into you cranium in order for this to be as painless as possible. Don’t even get me started on why you are sitting, not lying down. Blame all this on the fact that the chip was implanted into your soft spot as a baby and the tissue around it is pretty much dead and ready to kill you if it is agitated.” Kevin continued to talk nonsense, sometimes not even in a language Jaejoong could understand.

He felt a small prick and then he felt the sharp sliding of metal entering his flesh. He hissed at the centered pain, but held in any cries. Dongho still had a firm hold on his head and kept him from thrashing anymore even as Kevin stabbed him in the head with numbing poison. A tingle was erupting in his throat again, for some reason he needed to cough again. “Yah! I can’t breathe that well…” His eyes started to droop intensely. He tried to shoot them open again, but they fell shut almost immediately after he tried to release them. If Dongho hadn’t been holding onto his head it most certainly would have been rolling back and forth towards the ceiling like a bobble head.

Kevin kept chattering. “This craniotomy will be simple, and I’m sure you won’t lose that much blood. Kiseop will quickly hack the chip in your head so that the information from Yunho’s library will be in it and it is disconnected from all of Junsu’s communications. You will soon be able to think like a genius by accessing files in your head and about things you wouldn’t even dream of…” All of Kevin’s slashes through his head and informative babble was lost to Jaejoong. Colors were overpowering him and sweet melodies were starting to form, things he could only dream of…

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So Kangin and Shindong of Super Junior have been added in. As well as Kiseop, Dongho, and Kevin of U-KISS. I pretty much plan on making all the people that have been given a name a part later on in the story.

Thanks for those comments from last time. I really wanted to keep writing and work through all those problems. Keep commenting and subscribe because I think I can go places with this. Just daydreaming about this makes me ecstatic with happiness about how epic it could be.

Comments are motivation~♥