chapter vi

Our Story (우리의 이야기)


"Aren't you such a fool choosing him over the future you have?" Shinhye asked. What the hell with this girl? Is she confessing that she like Yonghwa to me? Why? Those are words that are popping to Shinhye's mind. "Does Yonghwa knew about this? All of these?" 

"No." She laughed. "I'm their friend. So bringing up these things would make things worst for us."

"Are you the only girl on those fools?" 

"Exactly." 

"Don't you realize that maybe they know these already?" Shinhye asked.

"I believe not." Jieun said. "Especially that fool Yonghwa." 

"Then what if in the future someone will come to his life?" 

"That's why you guys are going to help me." She said selfishly.

"So you are implying that you made us your friends because you want us to help you for Yonghwa?" Shinhye hissed. "That's bs."

"No. I didn't say that." 

"Got it." Shinhye said last. "You can be friends with us but don't feel assure that we are going to help you with that bs." She stepped out.

***

"What did took you so long outside?" Yuri whispered. "Our professor is looking for you." 

"Why?"

"Seriously! Did you forget that you are going report today?" Yuri said.

"Ah yea. Thanks for reminding me." She immediately stand up. 

Once she leave her seat, Jungshin took over her seat. He is now beside Yuri. "Yoooori," Jungshin hummed.

Yuri poked him on the stomach. "Stopped teasing me now. That professor is really scary." 

"Tch, you are scared of that bald man?" Jungshin whispered.

Yuri glance at Jungshin. "You are such a bully." She said while stopping her laugh.

"See, you like bullying people also." 

"Okay, before Shinhye's report, please open your book and I'm going to monitor each one of them." The professor said.
 

"Oh, ." 

"What it is Yuri?" Jungshin toned very serious now. "What happened?"

"I forgot my book." Yuri seemed nervous.

"So?" 

"Don't you hear him? He'll monitor and if he sees that I don't have the book. I'm dead." She began to panicked as the professor starts to approach her sit. 

"Tch," Jungshin pushed the book to dropped of the floor. "Stop playing, Yuri." He picked up the book and placed on Yuri's desk. "Here's your book." 

"Where's your book Mr. Lee?" 

"I forgot, Sir." 

"You forgot? Then try packing your stuffs and go home." The professor firmly said.

"Okay. Thank you." Then he winked at Yuri and left the room.

Shinhye was smiling all along in front of the class. "What a fool. You just made Yuri fell for you." She whispered while seeing Yuri smiling  like a kid.

Study hard. Please return my book later, okay? And don't get nervous with nothing.

-Jungshin
 

"Have you read it?" Yuri asked. "He is such a gentleman."

"You told me about it for the nth time. Get over it." Shinhye said.

"That fool! He's always teasing me but he'll rescue me on tough times." Yuri screamed while dreaming.

"You always say what you want to say. Hmf." She pouted.

"Yuri! Shinhye! Let's go!" Jieun shouted as she's with the three boys. "Did you guys waited so much?" 

"Not really." Yuri smiled. "Here's your book." She said to Jungshin. "Thanks." 

Jungshin ruffled her hair. "Such a nervous Yuri." 

"Are you guys dating each other?" Minhyuk asked.

"Seems like." Yonghwa said.

"Let's go." Jieun said.

***

"What's your order?" Minhyuk asked Shinhye.

"Coffee jelly, Venti." 

"Me too." Yonghwa said. "Her recommendations are really good." 

"Copycat." 

Yonghwa just smiled.

"Want to try that drink too." Jieun butted in. "But don't include whipped cream." 

"Then just put her whipped cream on mine, please." Shinhye smiled.

"No. We should get each half of them." Yonghwa insisted.

Shinhye sighed. "What a demon."

Yonghwa just stuck his tongue out as a response.

"You too get along so much." Jungshin said. "Maybe because you guys have same bad attitudes? Haha!" 

"He's way meaner than me." 

"Here's the frappés." The waiter said. "Here are the two coffee jellies. Don't fight over the two because it simply taste the same." The waiter such because the two are eyeing which is better.

"Go ahead. Choose first." Shinhye said.

"Wow, you are kind today." Yonghwa chose one of the coffee jelly.

Shinhye got her and sipped it. "Stupid, Yonghwa. This is the best tasting coffee jelly I tasted. You simply didn't have the chance to taste it." She roared a teasingly laugh.

"It seems that the two have their own world." Yuri said. "They simply fit together, with that kind of attitude." 

"Yes." Minhyuk sighed.

Yonghwa stole Shinhye's drink and sipped it. "It tastes the same." 

Shinhye ended up laughing so hard. "You are such a kid." She said. "Do you trust me that much?" She cried in laughing.

"What if I said yes?" Yonghwa became serious.

Shinhye stopped from laughing and stared at him. "Don't." Then she smiled. "Don't trust a person just like you." 

"Okay. That's enough. You guys gonna fight because of that." Yuri became a referee.

"Yea." Jungshin helped Yuri. "Let's just make nicknames of each other!"

"Good idea." Minhyuk sighed.

"Do you know the powerpuff girls?" Jungshin asked. "It suits you three." 

"Blossom. Bubbles. Buttercup." Minhyuk said beginning from Shinhye, Yuri, Jieun.

"Tch! You call this as Blossom??! I object!" Yonghwa raged. "She's not even valid on being a powerpuff girl."

"I know who is he, Mojo." Shinhye said. "The most evil and ugliest monster I've seen on my kiddie years." She pouted.

"Could you guys stop fighting??!" Jieun exclaimed. "It's kind of beating the feel." 

"Sorry, Jieun." Yonghwa tapped her shoulder.

"Sorry." Shinhye apologized. "I want to call Minhyuk - Hyukkie." She diverted.

"Ironically, that what his name on home." Yonghwa said. "Do you like it Minhyuk?"

"Absolutely." He smiles at Shinhye. "You are so likeable." 

"Of course." Shinhye smiled. 

"From now on, we are going to be friends forever." Jieun shouted. "No parting." 

"What about more that friends?" Jungshin looked at Yuri.

"God, here they go again." Shinhye rolled her eyes. 

"More than friends is allowed but if ever they have problems or eventually breaks up - they must go back being friends." Jieun sealed with her words.