chapter 7 - How To Love

Yunho / Yesung Oneshots

 

in the middle of doing my assignments, i got the inspiration from the song 'the art of love', so i stopped my work and wrote this fic, instead...*sigh*

and now this left me a lot of unfinished essay. T_T really hope u like this, anyway..(:

***

“Don’t fall for me,” he said to me directly.

My stomach twitched uncomfortably.

“I..”

“You know what they call me, right? A heartbreaker. Isn’t it bother you? I’m only gonna hurt you later,” he told me, looking at my eyes carefully.

“But, Yunho, I don’t...”

“Don’t lie, I know what your intention when you call me today. You want to confess to me, right?”

“I...” I really wanted to deny what he said, but what could I do if what he said was right.

“You’re my bestfriend, yesungie. That’s why you better stop your feeling toward me. Because I don’t want to break your heart.”

“Yunho...”

“Yesung, there’s no point to hide it. So i tell you from the start.”

“But why?”

“I’ve seen many people got hurt because of love, I don’t want that happen to me, so it’s better if I declined all kind of confessions,” he said.

“How do you know that you would get hurt? You never tried to love someone before,” I said, raised my voice slightly.

“Because I’m smart enough to avoid the risk of being hurt,” he answered.

I snorted, “Smart? I thought you are the most stupid person in the world. How on earth not loving anyone is a smart decision? You’re such a coward, Yunho. You just afraid to share your feeling with other person.”

“I’m not a coward,” he protested.

“Yes you are. And I hate you,” I said as I left him.

***

“You said you hate me, why do you still come to me?” Yunho asked me as I appoached him after his dance practice.

I handed him a bottle of water that he accepted gratefully.

“Don’t you know when someone said they hate you, that’s mean they loved you,” I answered.

He raised his brows, “As far as I know, that just occur on woman’s behaviour. And I know completely that you’re a man, not a woman.”

I slapped his head, “Yah! Can you just for once stop acting all cold.”

“Nope,” he said simply.

Omo~~how I really wanted to knock some senses of his, so he could act more kind to people.

“Sometimes I wonder how I can fall for you,” I said that bluntly. There’s no point to hide my feeling anymore if the object of my affection has realized that.

“Maybe because I’m the perfect jung yunho,” he said confidently as he stood up, made a move toward the bathroom.

I slapped his head once more. But I couldn’t stop myself for smiling, because, yeah, he was perfect. In my eyes at least.

“Can’t you give me  a chance?”

He turned his face to me, thought for a while, before said, “I can’t.”

My heart was hurt a bit. But he was Jung Yunho, the cold-hearted man that always said what he’s thinking honestly.

So, what he said could be expected. He may acted all cold, but I had no intention to give up, too.

I’d try my best to get his heart. Even if it take a long time, I wouldn’t care.

***

“What do you think you’re doing?” Yunho asked with his eyes still closed.

I widened my eyes. I thought he was sleeping.

Tonight I didn’t feel like being alone, so I came to Yunho’s house -that’s next to mine- to sleep over. We used to sleepover in each other’s house since we child.

Tonight, after played some games, we decided to sleep.

But, I couldn’t sleep. Not when Yunho slept next to me.

He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping like that. The cold gesture of his, all faded away.

I traced his face contour lightly. Started from his eyesbrows, his nose, his philtrum, and his lips that looked so kissable.

I couldn’t hold my self to lean forward and touched his lips with mine.

Just wanted to feel it’s softness.

I thought it was okay since he was sleeping soundly.

But never crossed my mind that he was awake.

I shot up in surprise when he asked what was I doing. Made me fell from the bed. My head collided with a cold floor, made me yelped in pain.

“Are you okay, Yesungie?” Yunho asked worriedly as he kneeled beside me.

I growled because I felt a bit dizzy.

He pulled me up and inspected my head.

“It’s not that bad. You would stay alive,” he said as he sat me on the bed, “Wait a minute, i’ll get you some ice.”

I waited for him, closed my eyes, because everything was spinning in my sight.

He was back minutes later, placed a pack of ice on the back of my head.

“You know, Sungie, this is the result for stealing a kiss from someone when they were sleping,” he said as he wrapped his arm on my shoulder, pulled me to lean at him.

“Stop lecturing me, Yunho. You make me get more dizzy.”

He chuckled but pulled me closer.

“You know, if you want a kiss, you just should ask me,” he said.

I tried to absorb what he said in my mind, and when his words sank on my mind, I opened my eyes confusedly.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“It would take some times, but I thought I’m ready to learn how to love someone,” he said as he looked at the ceiling.

“Huh?” because of the dizzy, my mind couldn’t catch what he meant.

He turned to face me and smile softly, “You are the one that always can stand me. Despite all of my cold action, you always care about me. And I realized how much love that you’ve given to me.”

I listened to him carefully.

“You’re right. I’m such a coward. I’m afraid to fall in love because I’m afraid if I got hurt,” he stopped for a while before continued, “But your attention, your care, your love for me, made me sure that loving someone isn’t that bad.”

            “Yesung, you show me how to love someone with all their flaws, how you never give to fight for your love, and that make me embarrased because I’m too afraid to try while you did those things.”

“Yunho, there’s no need to be embarrased,” I said.

“Yesung, please teach me how to love. How to share my feeling. Because I want to change.”

I smiled, “Of course I would help you, yunho.”

“Maybe it’s gonna take some time to get it right, cause I still need to learn how to love. Trying to not mess up. So, whenever I stumble or make a wrong move, you need to spell it out.”

I smiled and nodded, “Don’t worry, yunho. I got your back and you got mine. Together, we would learn the art of love.”