chapter 6 - The Way He Loved Me

Yunho / Yesung Oneshots

it's just RANDOM story again. i made this to make it up 2 u 4 mking yesung suffer in previous chapter MY ONLY HOPE. hope u like this.

***

I couldn’t believe it. It’s midnight and I heard someone screamed my name outside my door.

I opened the front door and startled.

“Yesungie! I love you! Please go out with me!” Yunho shouted before me.

He  reached out his hand. Brougt me a cup of coffee, the thing that i loved more than roses or chocolates.

And I smiled, maybe you thought that he was insane. Standing outside someone’s house in the middle of the night and asked them out.

But no. That wasn’t insane for me. Because that was the way he loved me.

“Of course I’d go out with you. But at first, please put off that turtle costume of yours,” I asked.

Despite of how cute he was on the turtle costume that he wore, I didn’t want people thought some turtle mutant  wandered around their neighborhood.

And he smiled brightly as he spun his body around and stretched his arms out. He was laughing happily.

Now people would really thought that he was insane.

***

He was so sensible. Always said what I wanted to hear. Made all my single friends jealous.

“Sungie, everything would be alright,” he said as he grabbed my hands and kissed it lightly.

“I’m so nervous, Yunnie,” I said.

Yunho smiled and wiped a drop of sweat in my forehead.

“Relax, Sungie-Hyung. No need to nervous, you’d doing good.”

“But, what if they didn’t like me? What if i forget the lyric? What if the judges made me nervous and I’d be stuttered? What if..”

He kissed me to shut me up. And for a second, my mind froze. But as my senses came back, I kissed him back.

We parted, a bit panting and flustered.

He leaned his forehead to mine, until our noses touched.

“Now, do you still nervous?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, I do. But now I’m really sure that I’d be okay.”

And he smiled gently, leaned forward and whispered ‘I love you’ in my ear.

Yeah, everything would be okay, definitely.

What he did in the fact made my heart beat faster and my nerve getting higher, instead.

But I liked it, because that was the way he loved me

***

“Here,” Yunho pulled me to the bus halt.

It was raining hard and none of us brought an umbrella. So we used the bus halt as a shelter.

He looked so gorgeous and y with all his shirt was sticking on his perfect built body. The drops of waters that run down his face made him looked more irresistible.

“Why do you look at me like that?” he asked.

“Can’t I have a look on my own boyfriend?” I asked him back.

“That isn’t what I mean. You looked at me... in unusual way.”

“Because this is the first time I see you all soaked wet and looked so y,” I answered bluntly.

And he raised his brows. I never the type that said that kind of thing bluntly before. And I was also a bit shocked of my own words.

But then he grinned slightly.

“I never thought that you would call me y directly, Sungie-Hyung. Then I’ll definitely soaked myself wet everytime I have a chance when I’m with you.”

He moved forward and captured my lips, kissed me senselessly.

And I didn’t care that people would see us. Because what matter was that was the way he loved me.

***

He always opened the doors up for me wherever we’re going.

He always bought me my favourite coffee whenever he visited me.

He always fed my turtles whenever I was unable to.

He always massaged me whenever I was tired to death.

He always prepared a bubble bath for me whenever I got a bad day.

He always brought me to  the cinema whenever a new movie that he thought I would like was released.

He always gave me a goodnight kiss whenever we’re going to bed.

And morning kiss whenever I woke up.

And a hug when I felt lonely.

And bright smile whenever I made something good.

He always showed me his love with all the cute and simple actions.

But I love those things, because those were the way he loved me.