chapter 5 - My Only Hope

Yunho / Yesung Oneshots

 

okay, today i got inspiration to write this fic when i was bored in my class. i didn't understand what my lecturer explained because i was busy wrote this.

the story in this chapter IS NOT RELATED with the previous chapters, it's just a random story with the same characters...

please do cmments if u have a time...^^v

***

 I reached out my phone. With a trembling hand, I dialled your number.

Anxious, with a slight hope raised, I waited.

‘Hi, this is Yunho... and Jaejoong, sorry but now we...’

I hung up the phone.

I forget, he was with him now.

I picked the pieces of pictures that scattered all around the floor.

The smile, the laugh, the happiness, all gone away.

“Sungie, don’t be stubborn. Please forgive Jaejoong,” Yunho said to me.

“What do you mean that I have to forgive him? He was the one that stole my thesis!” I shouted him angrily.

“Maybe he isn’t on his right mind that time. He is your bestfriend. Please, Sungie..”

“Stop making him excuses,” I cut him off, “You are my boyfriend, not his. And you know that he is fully aware about his stupid action!”

“Sungie...”

My breath hitched as the pressure on my heart tightened.

The sight of my eyes was blurred by the tears that streamed down my cheeks continuously.

I picked another picture and realization struck me hardly.

In the picture were me, Jaejoong, and Yunho.

How could I? How could I never saw they looked each other like this picture showed me.

“Here, here. You in the middle, Sungie,” Jaejoon positioned himself in my right side.

While Yunho took a place in my left side.

“Okay, I’ve the timer, now get ready. 3...2...1...”

We showed our most bright smiles.

But I didn't know why, the picture was taken twice. Just for seconds difference.

The second picture showed me moves toward the camera. But on the slight part behind me, that showed how Yunho and Jaejoong looked each other with the most obvious loving gaze.

And I never realized that. Because, in my mind, everything was perfect those times.

My life turned upside down that night.

I gasped, “What the...”

Yunho and Jaejoong. In his living room. They were kissing.

It was a nightmare. I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to go away. To pretend that I just imagined what I’ve seen. But I couldn’t move, I was frozen in my place. As a cold ice stabbed my heart.

I would scream to get your attention. I would shouted so you could hear me.

And in the reality I screamed my heart out.

“Sungie!?” Yunho said in shocked.

Jaejoong widened his eyes and looked at me with a fear in his eyes.

“Sungie, it’s not what you think,” Yunho moved toward me hesitantly.

And I laughed. I laughed till the tears streamed down furiously.

“Sungie?” Yunho called worriedly.

“Then, what is it if it weren’t what I thought?” I asked. I was laughing outside, but my heart crying hardly inside.

“Please, let me explain,” Yunho said. He reached out on me.

I moved backward.

“No need to explain, Yunho. Everything is clear now. I finally understand why did you always defended him, why did you always force me to forgive him even when he betrayed me.”

“Sungie, please, listen to me..”

“I’ve got enough Yunho.”

“I love you, please, Sungie..” he pleaded.

Your salty liquid eyes, I couldn’t tell the truth from the lies.

But it was burning me alive.

And no one could save me now.

I turned around without a word. Ignored their calls.

I stood up and reached to the night table.

A bottle of sleeping pills that I always consumed frequently since that day.

Because I never could get sleep. Those nightmares always intruded my sleeps. Left me cried everytime I woke up. And then the sleep left me completely.

Because what I felt were all alone and hurt. And no one could save me from those feeling.

“Why don’t these feelings go away?” I asked to no one.

I lifted the bottle and observed it carefully.

“I miss you all the time, Yunho. I just want to be with you.”

I poured all the pills out of the bottle.

“You’re my everything. Am I greedy for wanting you by my side?”

I gathered all the pills on my palm, then walked toward the kitchen.

“It’s really hard for not having you here, Yunho. I can’t be my self here without you,” I whispered.

I poured my self a glass of water.

A tiny part of my mind tried to stop what I intended to do, but the other part told me to continue. So I decided, I swallowed all of the pills. They were bitter. But I forced my self to swallow all of them. I gulped the water in oneshot.

And I was waiting. My head started getting dizzy. And my stomach grumbled furiously as a nausea raised on my throat.

But I clenched my mouth tightly, prevented me to throw up.

I walked back to the living room.

I didn’t care that sole of my foots were bleeding because I stepped on the scattered glass of the vas and photo frames that I broke earlier.

I sat on the couch, and reached my phone. Dialled your number once more.

My hand was on my phone, waited for you.

Please, Yunho, pick up your phone. ‘cause I was lonely and my mind was aching for you.

But my consciousness faded away. I was floating between the dream and reality.

And you were my only hope.

But now, I was really tired.

I couldn’t wait for you anymore.

My only hope has gone, left me all alone.