chapter 2 - I Wanna Know You

Yunho / Yesung Oneshots

this fic is continuation of Loving You

***

 


“Congrats, Hyung,” Yunho said as he stick a cup of coffe out to Yesung.

“What’s for?” the older asked confusedly.

“For the amazing perfomance last night,” Yunho said, smiled brightly.

“You see that?” Yesung raised his brows, “I thought your schedule is packed yesterday.”

“Yes, it is. I’ve recorded your perfomance, Hyung. I’m sorry that I couldn’t come,” the younger said.

Yesung smiled gently then tiptoed to plant a chaste kiss on Yunho’s lips.

 “It’s okay, I’m happy that you even bothering yourself to record my performance.”

Yunho’s smiled widened. He cupped Yesung’s face, kissed him once more, but more intense this time.

Both of them blushed slightly as they parted.

“Hyung?”

“Hm?”

“I love you.”

“I know, and I love you, too, Yunho,” Yesung smiled beautifully.

Yunho felt the warmth filled his heart.

He adored the man before him so much. Everythings about Yesung was perfect in Yunho’s eyes.

They were in the rooftop of SM building. It was midnight, but none of them wanted to part away. They didn’t care that they have a lot of schedules tomorrow. They even turned off their phone, so no one would bother them. What they cared was the presence of each other.

Yunho pulled Yesung closer toward him as they sat next each other. Yesung rested his head on Yunho’s shoulder, enjoyed the warmth of the younger’s body.

“I wanna know all the things about you, Hyung,” Yunho said out of nowhere.

“Huh?” Yesung turned his face so he could face Yunho.

“Tell me more about you, Hyung,” Yunho asked.

“What should I told you?” Yesung asked.

“I don’t know. Just tell me anything, Hyung. I’d be glad to know everything about you,” Yunho said as he reached Yesung hand and placed it above his. Entwined them.

“I love turtles,” Yesung said, “Really love them to a point where I talked to them when I felt lonely. That’s why people call me weird. But you must be know about that, people often made fun at me about that.”

“Yeah, I know. But I’m happy to hear that from you directly,” Yunho smiled, “I thought it doesn’t weird, I found it adorable instead.”

“Really? But you never see me talk to my turtles. So you can say that easily,” Yesung pouted slightly.

Yunho chuckled and looked at Yesung carefully, “Then, bring your turtles when we meet and then you talk to them. I would prove you that I would never thought you as a weird person. Maybe you could also introduce me to them properly.”

Yesung blushed slightly, he know that the younger didn’t mock at him. He could hear the seriousness in his words.

“Maybe I could bring them sometime,” Yesung said as he looked at their entwined hands that fit perfectly.

And Yunho smiled softly.

“What else that do you want to tell me?” Yunho asked.

“I addict to coffe. Badly. I could be grumpy all the day if I didn’t get my morning coffe. You must be know about that too, right?”

Yunho nodded, “Yeah I know. But tell me more, Hyung.”

Then Yesung started told Yunho about his childhood, about his family, about his hard days as a trainee, about some unforgetable events in his life and many more.

Yunho watched Yesung carefully as he listen to his talking. He observed the features of the man next to him.

How his eyes would shine brightly when he thought about the things that he wanted to do in the future, how he pouted slightly when he talked about the things that he hate, how he smiled genuinely when he talked about his family and friends.

Yunho absorbed all of those thing into his mind. Saved all those things as his precious memories.

“Do you listen to me?” Yesung asked suddenly.

“Huh? Yeah, of course I listen to you, Hyung.”

“But you are spacing out,” Yesung complain.

Yunho laughed, “Sorry Hyung, it’s just you mesmerize me.”

“Wha.. you are so corny, you know,” Yesung said as his cheeks reddened.

“But you love me, Hyung.”

Yesung sighed but nodded in agreement.

Yunho thought,

 I love you more than anything, Hyung.

You always smiled, never angry.

In my eyes you always stand out in the crowd, made me found you easily.

You made the best decision in your opinion of every situation, although some people didn’t understand that.

Corrected me if I wrong.

You’re fragile and you’re strong.

A beautiful and perfect combination.

I wanna go there where you go.

I wanna find out what you know.

I wanna know you more, Hyung.