8

That Crumbling Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minseok, don't you want to go outside? The weather's nice." Hwayoung suddenly said and I can't help but to open an eye to catch a glimpse of her. She's not looking at me like any other time (not that I mind) and she's too focused with that one stalk of flower in her hand. "I'm already outside." Closing my eyes, I breathe in to inhale fresh air. What do I expect? The mansion's built in the forest so there's lots of fresh air. But anyway, just like what Hwayoung said, the weather's nice.

"No, Minseok. I mean, don't you want to go outside outside?" I can feel you staring at me, you idiot. I pursed my lips as if thinking. "No." It may be a good weather but I'm still a demon and I hate the bright sun tanning me. Gosh, I sound like Baekhyun. Stop it, Minseok.

"I miss Baekhyun. He always takes me out to the city." She pouts."I wonder why he's not coming over." Wow. Speak of the devil. I rolled my eyes. "Then call him." I said, grumpily. Wait, what? Grumpily? I am never grumpy! Well, whatever but if she really wants to be with Baekhyun then go! Go to Baekhyun and beg him to adopt you. Go and see if I care, you ungrateful brat.

"Yo soulmate, Hwayoungie will be so sad if she just knows what runs in that little head of yours." From above the tree, I saw Luhan leisurely sitting on one of its branches. "Lulu!" Hwayoung beamed and for a second, I saw Luhan's annoyed face. Oh, I know why: he didn't want to be called Lulu because according to him, that sounds gay. "I AM NOT GAY!"

I didn't say anything. "YES YOU DID AND YES. YES, YOU ARE GRUMPY!" Just what the hell, Lu? This pretty faced demon who's know standing in front of Hwayoung (who's pretty confused) and I just told me that I, Kim Minseok, is a grumpy guy.

"What are you really doing here?" I breathed in, trying to calm myself. I felt a tug on my shirt and I looked down to see Hwayoung's worried and confused face. "Luhan, make it quick."

"Well, I have nothing to do."

"And? I don't care, Lu. I really don't."

"Hwayoungie wants to play with Lulu!" Ugh, why? I didn't want Luhan to stay for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter