3

That Crumbling Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know that there's probably no one who will read the A/N if I put it at the last portion of this chapter so I'm putting it here. It just irks me that people kept commenting "update soon" when I clearly put a note in the foreword of the story telling you guys to not comment that two words or anything near those words because I, too, have a life outside AFF. I know you might think of this note as rude but telling that to a story writer just gives her too much pressure which ends up on having a writers' block in some cases. I never liked being pressured because my mind goes black whenever that happens. I would update when I  have a lot of free time or when I feel like doing it.

I hope you guys understand. Thanks.

“Hey Minseok, can we have a little party tomorrow night?” I stared at the kid who is, by the way, laying her head on my lap as if it’s the most common thing in the world to do—I’m telling you, it’s not. “No.” I said as I shift my gaze back to the book I’m reading. I noticed the frown on her face from my peripheral view. “Please? I read from a book that there will be meteor showers. “ She said with excitement. “It happens every year but people can only see it in a place where there are no artificial lights! I want to see it with you, Minseok. It’s said in the book that if you wish upon it, your wish will come true!”

“And what will be your wish?” I asked, not really interested at the talk. My answer of her request of having a party later at night will stay the same—no. “I want to stay by Minseok’s side forever.” She said but I just snorted, knowing very well that it won’t happen. Not for us. “That’s nonsense.”

She stood up and my book fell down. “That’s not true! I will always stay by your side.”

“That’ll be very annoying.”

“Don’t you want me to be by your side?” I didn’t answer. Do I want her by my side, always? Well that’d be annoying but do I want her to disappear? That’s another thing. I think I’ve been too attached to her that I’ve been having this painful feeling whenever I think of parting ways with her.

I stood up and left the room. I suddenly felt suffocated by the things in my mind.

 

 

“You’ve been making faces like Minseok’s lately.” Baekhyun said upon entering the mansion. The young girl didn’t make any move to even acknowledge his presence and Baekhyun frowned at the lack of response. Upon sitting next to her, he lifts her chin with his finger and leaned towards her, making Hwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter