7

That Crumbling Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan didn't leave that fast. He really did wait for Hwayoung and Baekhyun to come back from their little 'date'. Gosh, I really have to scold Baekhyun next time that he can't just go in and out of my mansion without my permission. He can't just take Hwayoung out without my consent.

"Oh, cut the crap, Minseok." Luhan said before standing straight and facing the door as if someone's about to come. He looked back at me before scolding me for being like a jealous lover. What the actual , Luhan. As if on cue, he hit me on my arm and I hissed. Just when I'm about to yell at him, Baekhyun and Hwayoung came entering the hall and just like an elite, Luhan bowed elegantly at the sight of her.

Hwayoung, with that pink sweet stuff she has on her hand, seemed to be so shock at the sight of Luhan. I know that by now, Luhan's probably reading what's in her mind, and he seems to be satisfied of what Hwayoung's thinking. "Nice to actually meet you, my Lady." Oh cut the crap, Lu. He never had good manners from the start. His 'good manners' are just used for showing off.

He asked what her name was (when in truth, he already accessed my mind to know what her name was) and I frowned at the way she said her name. "Hwayoung!" She said, with an octave higher than her usual voice.

What is wrong with this girl, really.

 

 

He looked like a real prince. She said as he looked at him bowing elegantly in front of her. Luhan smiled as if knowing what she just said and Hwayoung wanted to slap herself for thinking like that. There was Minseok after all! Minseok will always be her prince!

"What are you doing here, Luhan hyung?" Baekhyun asked, seemingly irritated upon seeing the smirk on Luhan's face because by then, he knew that the older guy has been reading what he was thinking inside. "Hyung, please stop what you're doing." Baekhyun said and he heard Minseok saying that he also told Luhan to stop but to no avail. Hwayoung, on the other hand, seemed to be confused as to what's happening because clearly (in her eyes), Luhan isn't doing anything.

"You weren't at your house, Baekhyun, so I came here."

"What for? You could just wait for me to go back." Baekhyun said and Luhan takes out two envelopes that have the marks from the King. He showed it to the three of them and Baekhyun hesitantly took it, while Minseok just stared at the envelope. "It's the 150th birthday of the 'little' Princess and the King wants us all to attend, you included." Luhan said, pointing to Minseok.

"I am not going." Minseok said and he brushed the invitation off. The shut book in his hands was opened once again, as if he was reading it. "Well, King's orders. You cannot say 'no'."

And before leaving the place, Luhan cupped Hwayoung's cheek and that made the two men went fuming. "I'm sorry, Hwayoung but I don't think you can go with Minseok at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter