09

Our Purple Tulip

They all gathered around the campfire.Then suddenly Baekhyun's phone was ringing."I-I have to go !" he stood up,pushing his chair backwards .
"Is everything alright ?" Suho asked.Baekhyun never ever onced acted like this."H-H.." Baekhyun said between his breaths and sobs."Spit it out baek--" Chanyeol didn't even finished his sentence because shocked from the news.
"HALAPOJI DIED ! HALAPOJI DIED ! HE DIED" 

halapoji..died..he's dead.

Baekhyun dropped on his knees,crying.sobbing.Tears oozing non stop.His heart broke to a million pieces.
"I shouldn't let him go alone.." he cried.shouting to the beautiful sky.Screaming his lungs out.

----

They arrived at the hospital.Baekhyun was freaking out and he kept saying "Jebal..Jebal.." all over again and again.
"Sorry.You can't come in" The doctor said while nurses and other doctors came rushing in and out.Everyone panicking same goes for Baekhyun.
Suho was pleading but what can he do ? He can't do anything for him,for halapoji.Although Baekhyun knows that halapoji doesn't have a chance to live but how abaout a miracle ? how about a second chance ? 
A second chance for halapoji to live ? A second chance for Baekhyun to love him ? 
All these questions running around but no answer were found and it will never be found.

'please' 

'jebal'

The same word but praying at this time can't do anything.He started crying.Nothing can describe how ty he felt.He felt stupid.
He felt useless..
It's all because of him of is it ? 
----
2200
"I'm so sorry" then the doctor left them dumbfounded.Every second fells like a decade.

'how could this be ?'
The same question all over again.Baekhyun wanted to yell "shut the up" but he suddenly can't control his own body.Can't stop the tears from oozing out,running down on his delicate cheeks,then he felt warmth. 
Everybody was hugging him.Hugging and crying with him especially Chanyeol.Halapoji was really closed with EXO and it was like they were his grandsons.
Soon everyone realised Baekhyun and let him sit on one of the chairs.
"Taeyeon,I think you should company Baekhyun for awhile.Let him cool down.We'll be in the cafeteria,waiting." Lay told Taeyeon and pushed her a bit towards Baekhyun while the others were on their way to the elevator.
Lay joined the others.Soon Taeyeon and Baekhyun were alone.Taeyeon went closer to Baekhyun and she sat beside him.Baekhyun then hugged Taeyeon so tightly she can't breath,But she didn't care.
Her memories about her halapoji came back to haunt her.Then she was crying,too.
"Don't worry Baekhyun.I'll be here for you..always"
The sobs became more louder and horrible.He can't believe all of this.He should have gone with halapoji.Thinking about never seeing halapoji again freaked him.

HIS DAD ? 

Baekhyun became angry.He released Taeyeon and took out his phone."Baek,who are you calling ?"  Taeyeon was frightened by Baekhyun's eyes,His eyes were on fire.He was angrier than ever.
 "Baek stop" Taeyeon pleaded 

"Stop it Baek ! Stop !" 

   She pleaded and pleaded,But Baekhyun didn't hear her.
 Taeyeon took his phone.Baekhyun became a lunatic.Crazy with anger.
Then his eyes met Taeyeon's.She was about to cry.

"Tae..I-I didn't mean to" then he hugged her really tight not wanting to let her go.
"Sorry..I'm so sorry ! I'm a monster.." 

  Taeyeon then straighten her self and began to speak,"Baek..hey Baek look at me" 

At first he refused but then he looked at her beautiful sparkling eyes.

"Baek..your not a monster okay ? Don't worry everyone's here for you.We can face this together"

Baekhyun lightened up then he hugged Taeyeon

How lucky am I to have her...