02

Our Purple Tulip

School started as usual.Biology was the first subject "Okay class we have a new student here.Kim Taeyeon please come in front and introduce yourself"I stood up and went in front of the class.I was nervous.Everyone was watching my every move."Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed "I'm Kim Taeyeon.Please take care of me" Everyone clapped.It was loud."Can I ask ? Taeyeon why did you transferred here ? I heard your from Cheonan High School,Am I correct ?" The whole class started chanting.Okay my school was a bit popular but I didn't care actually.I replied " Yes 교사.I wanted to transfer here because I have to move to my new house near this school" and I smiled."Okay Taeyeon you can go back to your seat.Now class I want all of you to pair up.3 person a group".Everyone was picking partners then Chanyeol was standing in front of me. 

🔆 Baek's POV 🔆 

"Now class I want all of you to pair up.3 person a group". I'm going to partner up with Kim Taeyeon,Baekhyun told his mind and heart.When Baekhyun stood and walked to Taeyeon's place,he saw Chanyeol already standing in front of her so he quickens his speed and finally reached at them."Oh Hi Baekhyun-ah,are joining us ?" Taeyeon asked me so I shook my head "yes.Can I join you guys ?" Chanyeol was confused and he said "of course you can join us Bacon" Taeyeon giggled "Don't call me that" I frowned at him.Taeyeon laughed "You too are so cute" She said smiling like an angle "Students if you have found your group,please give me your names and a group name on a piece of paper" Then out of nowhere Tiffany and Sunny asked Taeyeon "Taeyeon-ah lets be a group Taeyeon was giggling and she said "Sorry Fany,Sunny-ah but Baek and Chanyeol already asked me to join them" Sunny frowned and said to me and Chanyeol "you two are dead meat to us" and left."Woah Sunny is really Scary".We all laughed.

"Okay class.Sit according to your group.I'll be telling you what to do." 

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* 

Biology class ended and we started homeroom.So Chanyeol,Taeyeon and I sat at a table and discuss about our assignment.We have to do a project called 'The Human Heart' Every group gets a different topic and I thought ours is not that easy and not that hard.I don't know why but I like it sitting beside Taeyeon."Okay lets start with the concepts of the human heart" She said

✨Original POV✨

At homeroom,our teacher was absent so we can do what we want so the relief teacher let us -students- play songs on the stereo,I like it better than that I love it.For me biology is simple.Chanyeol and Baekhyun made some jokes to make me laugh and from that I know that they were best friends.I wished that I could partner up with Tiffany and Sunny but its okay.In homeroom,some girls whisper to themselves saying "that girl is new and exo is choosing her ! This is unfair at all.I hate her !" "I hope she will transfer somewhere else" I was a bit sad at first and I told Jessica everything and she said "Don't care about them Taego ! They are just jealous" I was confused "Waeyo ? why are they jealous of me ?" Jessica smiled like she was teasing me and said "Taeyeon-ah your a new student and your hanging out with the hottest guys in Whimoon High School ! Of course they are jealous" 

I thought of that for several times and I said "Yeah it is logic so its okay" I was relieved.Then a song titled 'They Don't Know About Us' played on the stereo.It was one of my favourite english songs.I started singing."Your voice is sweet" Chanyeol complimented me.I blushed."Your group is very talented Taeyeonnie"Baekhyun smiled cutely.My heart started racing and I don't know why.