04

Our Purple Tulip

 

 Message Tone

Taeyeon got a message.She was just getting ready for dinner with the others."Taeyeon-ahh,what time are you going out  ?" Teayeon's eomma asked when she entered her room."Your appa and I are going to a dance" and she started dancing.They laughed while Taeyeon checks her phone.

  From : Baekhyun :-) 

Taeyeon ssi let's go together.I'll wait at the ice cream shop ! If you don't want then..it's okay :D 

She thought about it.Well she always feels a bit nervous around him sometimes..I don't like like him ? Do I ?.

 

Taeyeon think about her own question and what's the answer.She couldn't be inlove with or she could ? 

 

To : Baekhyun :-) 

Nae.. :-) See you at the ice cream shop ! At 1800 ? 

The message was sent.So she answered her eomma's question,"I'm going at 1750 maybe..".Taeyeon was smilling while she's picking her 'ootn'.Her eomma was suddenly smirking while watching her daughter smiled like a insane person and then she took Taeyeon's phone.

 "Yah ! eomma andwae !" She tried taking it back and she succeeded but it was too late."Yah...who is this Baekhyun ?" Taeyeon suddenly bursted out laughing.

"It's just my chingu,eomma" Then Taeyeon's eomma started grinning and she stood up from her bed 

"NAE ! Palli..It's 1740 now,If your ready call me" 

Taeyeon finally found her perfect 'ootn'."Nae eomma"

 

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

 From : Baekhyun :-)

      Great ! I'll see you there :) 

Taeyeon is planning to wear a simple long-sleeve T-shirt,jeans and her alltime favourite vans."Eomma,I'm ready to go"

Eomma and Appa suddenly appeared,they were walking down the stairs gracefully.Appa is wearing a tuxedo,he looked like a gentleman while holding her eomma's hand.Eomma  was wearing a red ball gown.

Taeyeon bowed and said "I'll be back soon" and walk out