10

Our Purple Tulip


----
One Week Later ~~
/coughs/ /coughs/
/sneezes/ 
"Aish..being sick isn't fun"
"Then stop being sick you bacon !"

Suho was holding a bowl of chicken soup.Exo came in and sat beside him.
"aaish jinja ! This place is full with tissues !" 
Baekhyun just smiled and he took the bowl and ate like he never ate for a hundred years.
"Hyung where are the girls ? Didn't they walk back with you guys ?" 
Everyone was shocked.Like literally shocked ! Before they went to school,Baekhyun still wasn't over halapoji but now he's like..wow.
"Yah Byun Baekhyun are you okay ? Did you already forgot about you know..halapoji ?"
Baekhyun stopped eating and stared at his friends.
"omg here we go again" Chen mumbled to himself 
"When I was sleeping after you guys left,I had this weird dream you know.."
"About halapoji ?"
"About halapoji.He said he doesn't want me to be like this,he said that I look horrible,he wanted me to succeed and you know.Live life" 

Suho suddenly teared a little bit.Chanyeol was started crying lightly,He was the second person that was devastated by halapoji's death..
"Aish Suho and you giant yoda,don't cry" 
Chanyeol then slowly went to Baekhyun and they both hug while Xiumin hugged Suho.Minutes later,Chanyeol pulled away and they just laughed.
"So um..Where are the girls ?" the question that was unanswered being asked again by the one and only Byun Baekhyun.
"Tsk..more like 'where's taeyeon' !!" Chen said it and made Baekhyun's puffy cheeks to turn to pink puffy -squishy- cheeks [[Help I want to pinch so bad]] 
"We're here ! I heard my name,Kim Jong Dae" 

The 11 heads turning to see 9 girls at the frame of Baekhyun's bedroom door then their smiles secretly formed especially Baekhyun's 
------
4 hours later~~~
"PARK CHAN YEOL DONT YOU DARE EAT MY CUPCAKES !!" 

"TRY ME" then he eats 2 cupcakes and his eyes widened.
"This is DELICIOUS !! NOONA WHY ARENT SHARING WITH ME ?!"
He begins to run his life away from Choi Soo Young. 
"YAH YOU IDIOT ! STOP DISTURBING HER !"
Suho was loosing his patience,took the cupcakes from Chanyeol then gave it Soo Young.
"here you go noona..mianhe" trying to calm his noona and trying to protect one of his member was really hard.
"Kamsahamida Suho-ssi" Sooyoung bowed slightly and gave one of her cupcakes to Suho.
"YAH ! why didn't I get one ?!" Suho threatened to punch Chanyeol and finally he shut up.
*Ringtone* 
"Yah ! Be quite.It's appa"
Baekhyun shouted especially to his annoying members.Finally Baekhyun swiped his phone and answered the call.
"Nae appa" 
----
When boredom strikes exo because of Baekhyun's long call,they started playing a game (( the game in exost episode 9 :"-) )) -The girls were cooking with Kyungsoo and Xiumin-
"APPA BUT WHY ?" 
But it was too late,the call anded and it made Baekhyun felt more angrier.
"Baek,what happened?" 
The angry Baekhyun was then shocked that the girls,Xiumin and Kyungsoo arrived at his room.Every eyes were on him now.
"Appa ran away"
.
.
.
.
.
"To another country" 
------

READ.COMMENT ❤️