01

Our Purple Tulip

It was Monday.Today I woke up earlier than ever because it's the first day of high school.I was very excited for this day. I'm joining a new school and my best friends -The Name of the school is Whimoon High School- I wore this blueish-black uniform.I really looked nice.I went down and saw omma and appa at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Good morning omma,Good morning appa" I said "Morning Taeyeon" Omma said while smiled sweet and brightly as usual."Come join breakfast with us" appa said while reading the newspaper.Miss Sha Yeon asked me what I wanted to drink so I just asked for a glass of warm milk."Are you okay going to a new school ?" Appa asked.I was actually not sure what to say.Suddenly omma said on my behalf "Of course she's okay".Appa was quiet for awhile then he said "Palli go to school ! You will be late for your first day and please be safe my little one".I started drinking and said "Nae appa. I'll go first appa,omma"Β 

πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

I arrived three hours early.I didn't know what to do actually,then I saw my friends coming towards me.So they decided to give me a quick tour of the school.

πŸ”† Baek's POV πŸ”†Β 

I woke up as usual nothing changed but something keeps attracting me to go to school early so I showered and went down to the kitchen.Halapoji asked me to join breakfast and as usual appa didn't say anything to but today was strange,afte I sat down he said "Good morning Byun Baekhyun.Your early today" I was really shocked so I just said "Oh..Um..I wanted to go early to school today".Halapoji was smiling from ear to ear and said "Good then go,you wouldn't want to be late"."I'll be going now Halapoji,Appa"."Nae" They both replied at the same time.

πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

Finally I reached school and when I was walking in the gates "It's Baekhyun" "Omo he is so handsome" "Oppa saranghae".Same old thing everyday.Suddenly someone jumped on my back and I knew who it was.Park Chanyeol as usual.The others were at the back still walking to us but we were one member short.Kris moved to a new school at Shenzhen.Although we all are boys -of course- but we still cried when our hyung left.Well anyway,They all came to me and said I wagetting handsomer but Kai said he was still the handsomest of the group and we all laughed.We all continued chatting while we headed to the cafeteriaΒ 

✨ Original POV ✨ 

We decided to go to the cafeteria because we all we're feeling a bit of hunger.Two hours till my first day of school here.I was still amaze by this school.Finally,we arrived at the cafeteria.There weren't too many students but I think it's great -I'm not that socialised- Tifanny was smiling at someone so we all turned,I saw 11 boys coming in the cafeteria.Tiffany and the rest approached them so I followed them.Someone who is the tallest hugged Tifanny.At first I thought it was her boyfriend but then Tifanny said "Tae,we are not dating okay !" so we all laughed.Suddenly all of them approached us."Long tome we haven't see each other "Yuri said to the 11 of them.Someone who's name tag spelled 'Do Kyung Soo' replied "That's because it has been two months of school holiday".They all laughed except me.I was confused so I just stayed still.YoonA pulled my arm and said to all of us "Come on,lets eat together.I getting hungrier".We then ordered food of our own.So the boys introduced them self for me."Hi I'm Park Chan Yeol" " Hello I'm Do Kyung Soo" "Hi there I'm Yixing the unicorn but call me Lay" I laughed then they all laughed too "Nice too meet you I'm Byun Baekhyun" "Sup I'm the Dancing Machine Kai" he started to dance a bit "Hello I'm the maknae of the group,Oh Sehun" but then sehun said "Kai-ah isn't your name Kim Jong In ? " Kai giggled and said "Mian.My real name is Kim Jong In.Nice too meet you" with a big smile,I smiled back."I'm the kung fu panda,peacock and goodlooking Huang Zi Tao" they started laughing especially sehun."Hello I'm Troll Chen" I was curious so I asked "Why are you called 'Troll' ?" he was bit lost then Sunny said "He's called Troll Chen because he likes trolling Taengoo-ahh" I laughed so goes with Chen."Hi I'm Lu Han the second eldest" He was white like very white and he looked kind of girlish to me -πŸ˜‚- "Hi I'm the eldest Baozi Kim Min Seok" so I stood up and bowed to them but then SeoHyun said "Yah unnie !! they are younger than you" So I said "Oh really ? Mian πŸ˜…" They all laughed especially me but then someone forgot to introduced his self gladly Sehun reminded him to "Annyeonghaseyo,I'm the leader Kim Jung Myeon" then they all stood and bowed to us.I laughed for one reason,Seo Hyun joined them and bowed to us.She was cute.Kai said "Unnie,Whats your name ?" I feel so old I whispered to Tifanny and she laughed.So I introduced myself "Hello my name is Kim Teayeon.The leader of this group also known as Girls Generation.Mian for not introducing myself earlier" so I bowed.They all clapped for me.Our food finally arrived so we all eat while telling stories about our holiday trips.We all talked until the bell ring and School Started.