14

Our Purple Tulip

 "Ahhhh~~ I'm sleepy" Jessica said while their car was arriving their destination which is SM Entertainment.

 "Sica unnie your always sleepy~" Seohyun replied her older sister with a giggle and received some laughs and giggles from the fellow members too.

 "Come on let's go inside,there's not much fans outside but we have to hurry" Taeyeon being the wonderful and protective leader she is,spoke up and she was getting ready to run out.

 "Okay let's run in..1 2 3 !!" 

  The girls opened the door and rushed out of the van.They were welcomed by flashing camera lights that were everywhere.

 Finally they arrived inside the building safe and sound as usual.They continued their journey to the elevator and rushed in.

---

 "Here guys,drink up !!" Soo young said while passing water bottles to every one of her sisters.

 "Thank you~" They sang with full remedy as always. 

 "Ah Taeyeon ! I forgot to tell you that you need to take our clothes for the performance at the main dance hall" Tiffany said.Not wanting to make eye contact,she said it while drinking.

 "Ahhhh why can't you guys go !!" Taeyeon pouted and made her eyes big and puffy.

 "Come on eonnie,Lee Soo Man seosangnim said you should do it hm~~" Seohyun said while keeping her giggle to herself 

 "FINE THEN /pouts/ I'll be back" with that Taeyeon rushed out.

---

 "GUYS WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!" Baekhyun whined while tucking Suho's shirt.

 "Just do what you planed Baek.Everything will be okay and if she rejects..." Chanyeol began to scare Baekhyun 

 'What if she doesn't like me ? What if she rejects me ? WHAT IF SHE HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE ELSE ?!' 

 Questions running in his mind until his ringtone played.

 "Hello ?" 
 "SHES COMING !!" tiffany shouted on the other line.

From that he began to sweat and he didn't know or even remember what he planned.He started running in circles 

 "oh god oh god oh god OH GOD HELP ME" 
 "CALM YOUR BAEK NOW SIT HERE AND WHEN SHE COMES JUST DO YOUR THING AISH" as usual the stressed out Kris yelled and command him to do so and Baekhyun went to the piano.

 "Okay so bye baek hehhe" 
 "WAIT YOU GUYS ARE LEAVING ?!"

exo members : gone 
nervousness : appeared 

 Baekhyun then heard footsteps coming and he heard some of the 'complaints'

"Why do I have to do all of this"
"I wanna go home" 

He laughed at his crush for being so cute and fluffy.

 Suddenly the door swung open and he saw Taeyeon's jaw dropped.

 She was amazed.There were purple tulip petals lying on the ground,glittering lights on the wall and--a guy in a tux.

 'What ? A guy in a tux ?' 

With curiosity,she went closer to the man.

 "Oh er..hey baek ? What are you doing here ?" Taeyeon asked the well dressed man in front of her.

 "I'm-m waiting for my prin-princess" he stuttered then he gave her a warm rectangular shaped smile of his.

'Aishh why did I stuttered ? Come on Baek man up'

 "Ahh~ I'm interrupting your confession aren't I ? Mianhe I'm just taking---" 

 She frizzed when Baekhyun suddenly took her hand.

 "A--actually your my princess Taeyeon.Kim Tae Yeon" 

 "Ah--emm--eh ?"    

He then came closer to Taeyeon until she can feel his warm breathe and his fast heart beat and he too can feel Taeyeon's heartbeat increasing its speed to full capacity.

 "Tae-taeyeon I--I" Baekhyun began to stutter.

 "Baekhyun are yo---" 
 "Kimtaeyeonwouldyoubemyprincessandmyloveuntilmylastbreath" 
 "EHH ? Baekhyun speak properly please.I only understood my name" with that Taeyeon burst out a cute little giggle.
 "Ah--ah-- okay okay ! Taeyeon What I'm about to say is my true feelings and--"
 "WOW WOW HOULD ON HERE-- ARE YOU ??" 
 "Taeyeon please keep quiet,I want to speak"
 "Pshh fine then ! You may speak" 

Baekhyun then grip Taeyeon's hand with his love for her and finally let out the words that he kept since he knew Taeyeon.

 "Taeyeon,Kim Tae Yeon...I,Byun Baekhyun would like you to know that I like you since I laid my eyes on you.You are a angel that came crashing down on earth from the heavens.I like you,wait no I love you more than ever and I hope that my love for you will be eternal.So..um--Will you be my princess,my eternal love,my source of happiness,my happy pill and the one who I  will talk to at early in the morning and the last at night.Will you finally be my girlfriend ? "


 "Ahh--em--"

----

 Hi guys 🙈 yeay I'm finally back 😁 So I decided to post this today because It's my birthday today 💕💕💕 So I really really hope you guys like it and I'm sorry if there's any errors or wrong grammars 😁 So enjoy~

READ.COMMENT.VOTE