06

Our Purple Tulip

It's friday and school just ended,so the 20 of them decided to have a picnic near the Han River.Taeyeon,Seohyun and Sehun were the most excited ones from them all.Yoona and Tiffany made some sandwiches for everyone and EXO bought some snacks.
  They found a beautiful spot under a really big tree.Taeyeon brought three blankets.Sunny,Jessica and Yuri helped her.So they ate lunch together."Yehet ! Sunbae its very delicious" Sehun jumped and hugged Yoona and Tiffany and smiled.Taeyeon was mesmerised by the flying kites but she was still eating.
   The everyone laughed seeing their little dorky girl being mesmerised but Baekhyun just stared at Taeyeon.Taeyeon is very cute~~!,Baekhyun thought and he smiled like some lunatic.
    "Hyung ?"  Kai was freaked out by his hyung's and he followed Baekhyun's gaze and see that his hyung was starring at Kim Taeyeon."Hyung,I have to admit..Noona is really pretty" Kai trying to catch his hyung's attention but still it's true. 
    For Kai,Taeyeon is very beautiful not to mention she's really nice and she cares about every dongsaeng she has.
     Kai watched Baekhyun and his hyung finally respond when everyone went to play but Kai was still beside him."Kai ssi..is it wrong to have feelings thats more than the friendzone for your sunbae ?"   'Friendzone' 
      Baekhyun turn his head to Kai.Kai smiled "aniyo..ani ! it's very okay and if god says thats your destiny so just go." Baekhyun watched his dongsaeng with a smile "Kaja ! Let's play with them" Baekhyun pulled Kai's hand.
      Kai saw something in Baekhyun's eyes but he didn't know what but then he understands.
"My hyung is in love~~!" Kai smiled while watching Baekhyun play with the others.