03

Our Purple Tulip

It's 1.30 p.m., school finished and we all gathered -snsd & exo - at the school hall and we were thinking of going anywhere to eat dinner tonight."How about japanese food ?" "I already ate that yesterday" LuHan stated.Someone caught my attention from far away.It was Heechul and Victoria.I stood and run to them,hugging thight."Wah our Taeyeon is so tall now" "and so beautiful" Victoria added."Thank you unnie,oppa" smiling brightly to them.I turned to see the others,they were confused."Taeyeon-ah ! Sit here and plan with us".So Victoria and Heechul said goodbye to me and I went to sit with them.Suddenly,Jessica hit my forehead "OOWWW !!" I screamed and the rest laughed at us."Why are you playing tae ? pally decide what are we going to eat tonight" Soo Young scolded me."How about T.G.I Fridays ? My treat" Suho said with a handsome smile.We all stunned and after a few seconds we all cheered while hugging him.

🔆 Baek's POV 🔆 

"Teayeon-ah ! Sit here and plan with us" Hyoyeon screamed -not really screaming but like screaming-.From that I know that Taeyeon is very playful.She is cute.

We were shocked when Jessica smacked Taeyeon's forehead.

I got really excited when Suho hyung said he wants to treat as to dinner.So we all agreed and went back to changed.I don't know why but I thought I was jealous seeing Taeyeon hugging Heechul but I forgot that she hugged Victoria too.Her eyes shine like diamonds.It was really beautiful and I was really jealous.

I walked alone.My members disappeared as fast as lighting.I guess they weree excited,too.As I walked I saw someone and it was Yuri talking to Tiffany and Taeyeon was there.

✨Original POV✨

"Bye Fanny,Bye Yuri-ah" I said "Don't forget about tonight ! Dress beautifully " Yuri shouted from the opposite road so I laughed until I didn't see them in my sight."Hm...it's only 2 p.m." I looked at my watch "maybe I can go to the ice cream parlour" I smiled.When I started my journey,baekhyun was standing at the school gate,alone."Baekhyun-ah !" I run towards him "Hi Taeyeon !" He smiled "Your not going back yet ?" I asked since he was just standing there "Ah..I was going to eat some ice cream.Do you want to join me,Tae ?" I was a bit shocked -a bit- he was smiling but his smile was different from others it was rectangular.We started walking " Coincidence! I was going to the ice cream parlour.beside the flower shop".Baekhyun Stopped then he walked back beside me."Coincidence! I love going there too !" We laughed.

We talked and talked until we arrived at our destination.We talked some more after buying ourselves ice cream and we found out that we have so much in common.We sat there until 4.30 p.m. so we went our separate ways to get ready for tonight.