15

Our Purple Tulip

 

"Ah--em--" 

Baekhyun's hand started to tremble and he was pleading with his heart.

'Bad news man..She doesn't like you..' Baekhyun thought.

He then slowly pulling back his arms but he was frozen because of Taeyeon's sudden attempt.


Taeyeon's point of view~

'Is this real ? Am I dreaming ?' 

I was trying to find some reality from all of these actions.

'It's real' 

Like being slap by reality,I noticed that Baekhyun was slowly releasing his soothing grip on my hands and quickly I gripped Baekhyun's hand back and he was shocked with my sudden move.

'Taeyeon is that really you ?!' I asked myself.

I never been this brave in like 'this' situation.

With the courage that I have,I tried spoking normally and not do anything to his nice and caring heart. 

"B-baekhyun--"

To late for speaking 'normally' Taeyeon sighs...

"I accept you" I gave him a warm smile and seeing him smile and his eyes lit up was gorgeous.

Author's Point of view~

"YEAY"
"God finally"
"AHHH KYAH KYEOPTA !!"
"Wahhhh DAEBAK !"
"Hyung jjang !" 

They heard cheering from outside of the dance hall.

Ignoring it,Baekhyun came closer to Taeyeon while Taeyeon fidgeted a bit because of his sudden move but she stayed where she was.

Baekhyun came closer every second.Finally he kiss Taeyeon,the girl of his dreams since who the heck knows.He smiled when Taeyeon kissed him back.He thought that every thing turned out great for him.He got the dreams he wanted and the girl cherished.

He wanted to depend the kiss but he suddenly realized that they were at the dance hall and he knows that their members where looking.

Finally they pulled away to catch their breaths and they could her some 'awws' from their members but Chen then suddenly ran inside the dance hall and ran around all wild,the others joined and entered the hall and of course Chanyeol joined Chen,running around well you know they are the beagle line [author laughs lmao]. 

-------

After hours of training non stop,both groups finally finished their training and as usual they went down stairs,Heading to the cafeteria.The skin-shins run as fast as they can to get food and the others had to run because they were worried that the food will be finished by the skin-shins but Baekhyun and his love,Taeyeon,just walk at the back of them.

Minding their business.They laughed,they smiled at each other and even blushed from time to time.

Finally arrived,the couple took their trays and took some food and sit with their brothers and sisters.

"Aww you guys look so freaking cute" Tiffany said showing her eye smile and all.

"Yeah I just want to lock you guys in a room a month" Kris said while poking his food and laughing with the others.

"So fany-ah can I borrow Taeyeon tonight ?" Baekhyun said earning rounded eyes from everyone.

"WHAT ?!" The whole group shout but Kris and Chen laughed.

"YAHH DONT THINK SOMETHING ELSE !!" Baekhyun yelled back and he was earned some 'shhhhhhh' from his hyungs.

"Oh I think you were goona ~" Chen and Chanyeol said in union while wiggling their eyebrows and teasing them.

Taeyeon's face began to redden as ever.More redder than any other red color on earth.She then hid her face by looking under the table while touching her own face.

Baekhyun was blushing extremely than the moment when s about him and Taeyeon at SMTown 2012.When they were walking together,sing together and he even stood really close to Taeyeon.

"Awww my Taenggoo is blushing awww" Tiffany said while hugging her one and only.

"Sorry fany but taeng is baek's now HAHAHHA" Hyoyeon said,laughing evilly and she got hit by Fany-ssi~~ 

"Okay whatever hyo.I don't care ! She's still mine" Tiffany said in english making Kris laughed his out.

Taeyeon then released her ahjummah laugh making everyone laugh with her.

"So baek,why do you wanna borrow my beloved" Tiffany said while eating her food.

"OUR !" Snsd said in union stating that Taeyeon is theirs.

"Ahh--emm a-a date-e ?" Baek said while he received smirks from them while Taeyeon gave him a shocked expression