07

Our Purple Tulip

"Okay guys ! Let's start" They all gathered in a small circle to play truth or dare."Oh this is gonna be goodddd" Chen said while facing Baekhyun. 
"Ah~...guys,don't dare anyone something stupid this is specially for exo" Baekhyun said nervously."Why Baek ? Are you scared ?" Chanyeol smirk."Don't guys.I'm serious ! Don't" Suho stared them down.Hyoyeon laugh bursted and everyone else started laughing,too 
"I'll start first !!!!" Hyoyeon shouted at Kai who was just about to speak.Kai gave Hyoyeon a death glare but she just smiled."Okay Hyo.You can spin the bottle now" Taeyeon handed an empty glass bottle and the game began
"Ah yes~ My first victim ! hehehe~~~" Hyoyeon said while her own hands."Truth or Dare ? YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE !" Hyo said."Depends.Which is more stupid ?" he said remaining his expressions.
"Yah ! You can't play like that" Tiffany pouted.He watched s and the girls and finally said "Arasso.I'll pick Dare".Soo Young was curious but then-
"KISS YURI" 
The two widen their eyes."BWAH-H ??" 
"A-ANIYO ! Ani.I won't do it"
"Wae ?" Xiumin asked his friend with a smirk."B-because she's m-my....SUNBAE ! yes~! She is my sunbaenim that's why" 
"Are you okay ? Hyung ?" Tao tried to hold his laugh.
"O-of course I'm okay" he said with a plastered smile."I don't care LuHan ! You have to kiss her" Luhan finally stood up and walked to Yuri."Mianhe Yuri ssi" then he kissed her.Everyone was shocked about how calm Luhan was while kissing her but Hyoyeon was satisfied. 
"Break it up you two" Suho said while smirking at them.Yuri's cheek became red as a fresh picked tomato.Everyone laughed at their cuteness except for Teayeon and Baekhyun.Taeyeon just watch all of her friends laughing while Baekhyun was staring at her.
I wonder..How it feels to kiss Taeyeon sunbae ? 
YAH Byun Baekhyun what are you thinking ? That's your sunbae for god sakes,Baekhyun scolded himself for thinking stuff  like that.
"Okay Luhan,you can spin the bottle now" Soo Young said and it landed on Baekhyun.Everyone except Baekhyun,smirked but Taeyeon didn't know what to do .
"Dare"
"I want Baekhyun to..-" 
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
After cleaning,They all bid goodbyes.The girls went back except for Taeyeon and Jessica,The boys went back except for Kris and Baekhyun.
Taeyeon as usual,She bought ice cream and sat on a bench,watching kids playing and teenagers her age..well dating of course.
"Taeyeon ? Why are you sitting here alone ? It's not good for a girl to sit by herself " Taeyeon laughed at his statement but her attention was just on one of the teenage lovers.They were sweet talking and kissing...
He followed her gaze and saw what she's seeing."Can I ask you something ?" He asked with a bit nervousness.She hummed that means it's his cue.
"Why aren't you dating anyone ?"
She laughed and thought for an answer.
"I haven't found the right one yet"
Taeyeon smiled and she turned her face to just stare at her shoes 
"Tae really ? Your the most popular,beautiful and not to mention kindest person ever ! Every boy at school wants to be your boyfriend" Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon,he just stared at her.Just stared.
"Even we,exo members have a crush on you" 
She just smiled."The time will come when I will find my prince.Don't worry Baekhyun,I'm okay being alone right know besides I have you and the others with me" 
I hope that Prince is me,Kim Tae Yeon
"Yah ! Look at that !! That's KRIS AND JESSICA ! Omo omo !" Baekhyun turned around and he sees his hyung proposing to Jessica with a red rose.Then they hugged each other and left the park.
"Wah..Jessica's lucky to have someone that loves her" Taeyeon looked at some kids playing and smiled.
"Don't worry Taeyeon,We are here for you" Baekhyun said and that he will send Taeyeon to her home.
Don't worry Taeyeon.I will and always be here for you.