08

Our Purple Tulip

 "I'm home." Baekhyun shouted and he was greeted by his maids and halapoji."Baekhyun are you okay ? you look sad.." halapoji asked when seeing Baekhyun's pale face 
"I'm okay halapoji..I'm just going to take a bath now" but Baekhyun himself doesn't know he was actually okay or just not..
 "Okay but after showering,eat some medicines Byun Baekhyun ! I'll be leaving now" the last thing shocked Baekhyun."Halapoji where are you going ?"
 Halapoji never leaves the house when it was in the afternoon..
 "I'm going to visit your mom's grave.." with a weak smile he said that."Can I come please ?" Baekhyun pleaded with his puppy eyes again and again."Ani my grandchild.You can't come ! you look pale and your mom will be worried to see you like this.." halapoji said while patted baekhyun's head.
 "Nae halapoji.Take care.." 
When halapoji left,Baekhyun quickly runs up stairs and jumps on his bed.

----

*Sounds of message ringtone* (idk.. 😂😂) 
     From : xxx 
Hey Baek :) Let's go stargazing! all of your members are coming,so are you ? 
"Tsk..stargazing ??" 
He searched 'stargazing' and saw some really amazing photos.Baekhyun never went stargazing.He never does..
     To : Pink godzila
Sounds great noona ! where and when ? 
      From : Pink godzila 
The park near Han River ! 1900 be there ! See you soon
      To : Pink godzila 
See you there noona ! 
"20 more minutes! I should get ready !!!" 
-------

1900

Suho and the others were pitching up tents and the girls are gathering the food that they bought.Chanyeol,Kai and Taeyeon were lighting up the campfire while hearing Chanyeol's jokes.
"I didn't know Chanyeol was really this funny" Taeyeon stated 
"Well I'm not just handsome noona" and he 
gave this tiny smirk.Kai on the other hand was showing signs of  throwing up.They all burst out laughing.
"Park Chan Yeol ! Come here and help us please~~~~~" Sooyoung pleaded when she was picking some bottles up.
 "Coming ! Kai don't let the fire distinguish okay !?" then Kai saluted and Baekhyun suddenly screamed "I'M HERE !" 
  He greeted everyone and help the others making some s'mores.They all finally gathered and shared stories while stargazing under the beautiful sky.
  After an hour of story telling,they went to do their own things.The girls were eating s'mores joined by some of the boys like Kris and Chanyeol but Taeyeon wasn't there so Baekhyun went walking around the park and he saw Taeyeon sitting on the bench alone.
Should I join Tae ? at first he hesitated but then knowing he was already in front of Taeyeon."Oh Baek,what are you doing here ?" Taeyeon was shocked by baekhyun's presence and he seated beside her.Just the two of them under the beautiful sky..

Well Baekhyun you dumb you can't turn around now..
  "I'm accompanying a girl who shouldn't sit here alone" Baekhyun gave Taeyeon a warm smile.Taeyeon giggled and nudge he's arm playfully 
 Silence started to fill the night air but Taeyeon finally broke the silence that was really annoyed her "So..baek is this your first time ? umm you know stargazing ?"
"yup it's my first time.Who knew it would be fun and just camping out with you guys is the best" he smiled then chuckled then he faced the girl beside him "Is it your first time too noona ?" 
     He can see some tears forming in Taeyeon's eyes."My last time was with my grandparents but when they died I stopped stargazing you know because it reminds me of them".Some tears started dropping onto her cheeks.
  Baekhyun hugged her,tight.He knows the feeling of loosing someone you love."It's okay..I lost someone that I really love" He smiled.Taeyeon who was buried in baekhyun's hug asked "who ? your girlfriend ?" she wanted to make baek smile and it worked,baekhyun chuckled "ani..aniyo.Omma,it's my eomma" 
  Taeyeon sat straight and pat him while slightly baekhyun's back "Mianhe..I didn't know"..From that they started sharing stories.How they felt to be left,to be hurt,to be hated..
   After talking and talking,giggling and laughing with each other,Baekhyun asked her an really odd question."Noona ssi,do you want to know a secret ?" he finally had the courage..
  "Secret ? tell me ! Shoot it !!" and they both bursted out laughing.

"I like you Noona"