Chapter VII

MinSul

Author's POV

"Hey, Sulli...." Minho glanced at Sulli, who's sleeping very quietly.

Minho took off his coat and put it on Sulli. 

"I'll tell you later." Minho smiled at her angelic sleeping face.

............................

The movie just ended and people started pouring out of the theater house leaving Minho and Sulli alone. Minho stared at Sulli's sleeping mode. Everytime he looks at her, he kept on smiling. Moments later, Sulli finally woke up.

"Oppa, the movie's done? Why didn't you wake me up" Sulli said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Never mind about that. Come, let's go the park." Minho stood up from his seat and grabbed Sulli by the hand. Now, his heart's beating fast.

 

*at the park*

Sulli spotted a swing and ran to it.

"Oppa, come, sit down." she said when Minho was near enough to hear her.

He sat down beside Sulli. From the way she sees it, he's looking fine and calm but what she doesn't know is that he's nervous and unsure of what to do. It was a deafening silence.

"Oppa," Sulli broke the ice.

"Do you remember this place?" she asked Minho as she watched children slowly disappearing and being brought home by their parents.

When Minho heard that, he calmed down because he knew that this was the place where they first met when they were kids. This made him thought that it would be easier to admit his feelings to Sulli.

"Minho-oppa, I want to tell you something. Something I want you to know ever since we met." Sulli said as she stood up and faced him.

Minho wasn't prepared to hear the things she's going to say so....

"No, let me go first." he stood up and being a gentleman, he made Sulli sit down.

"W-what? But..." Sulli tried to protest but nothing came out from .

"Let me go first. I know that one of my principles is 'Ladies first' but this time, let me go first." he smiled.