Chapter VI

MinSul

-f(x) & SHINee-

"Hey, is that Taemin-oppa?" Krystal asked pointing towards a guy.

"You're right." Luna said as she followed the direction where Krystal pointed.

"Tae--" Krystal shouted but Victoria covered before Taemin could turn around.

"Look, there's Onew, Key and Jonghyun." Amber told them.

"Shhhh!!! Girls, don't show yourselves. If they know that we're here, they'll know that we're stalking Minho and Sulli on their friendly date! Shut up and just follow what I say, arasseo?" Victoria kinda pep talked but all she received was giggles coming from Luna, Amber and Krystal.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you get it? We're following them because I - I mean we want to protect Sulli from Minho's dark hands. He might abuse Sulli. He might destroy our friendship. Or worse, he might force her to marry him but Sulli can't do anything but accept it. Don't you see it? Sulli will suffer!" Victoria started imagining those things.

"Relax, Victoria. Our man, Minho, can't do any of that." Onew said trying to hold back his laugh.

Victoria turned slowly and found 4 boys standing in front of them. Her face became red as a tomato and ran behind Amber's back.

"W-what're you doing h-here?" she tried to sound brave but failed.

"We're following them, of course. To tell you, Minho is the complete opposite of those things you just said." Key said.

"We were chillin' out when Taemin had this crazy idea of following them. We were watching them closely when Siwon called us to follow his brother that's why we lost track on them because Onew can't walk when he's using his phone." Jonghyun gave Onew a death glare.

"Hey, it's dangerous you know." Onew explained.

"Then what's the difference of eating chicken while walking from taking a phone call while walking??" Jonghyun asked.

"You hold and eat the chicken whereas you only hold your phone." Onew rolled his eyes.

"Stop it before anything happens." Victoria interrupted threatening to slap them at once.

"Umma, mianhe!!" they suddenly cried like a baby and hugging each other. 

f(x) and SHINee laughed.