Chapter V

MinSul

-back home-

Sooyoung called Siwon.

"Oppa, where's Minho?" she asked before Siwon could greet her.

"He left just now. Why do you ask?"

"Oppa, I can't take it!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Relax, Youngie.. I'm sure they'll be alright. Just relax." Siwon comforted her with a soothing voice.

"Okay... *breathe in, breathe out*" and she hung up.

Sooyoung quickly dialed Victoria's number.

"Vic, it's me, Sooyoung."

"Ah, Sooyoung-shi, how can I help you?"

"Please call Amber, Krystal and Luna. You have to follow Sulli. I need you to be my eyes and ears on their 'friendly date'. I'm begging you. I promise to pay you. Please.." Sooyoung pleaded.

"No need to pay us Sooyoung-shi. We're also feeling the same. Right now, they're heading to a moviehouse. Don't worry. We won't be caught." Victoria informed.

"Thank you so much. Later then. Good bye." then hung up.

 

-f(x)-

"Who was that?" Luna asked.

"It's Sooyoung. She asked us to follow them." Victoria answered.

"I'm asking you. Why do we need to follow them? Are you even sure about this? Spying on them? Is it even legal? What if we'll get caught?" Amber asked.

"Oh, Amber. You just asked too many questions. It's for Sulli." Victoria smiled.

"I can't let Minho-oppa take Sulli away from me! I just can't!" Krystal suddenly declared like a child stating revenge for her stollen lollipop. 

 

-SooWon-

Siwon came to Sooyoung's house.

"Oppa, I can't believe it. Your brother dating my sister?! THE WORLD IS FALLING APART!!"  Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Hey, chill down. Besides, it is a FRIENDLY date." Siwon said emphasizing on the word 'Friendly'.

"Aishh, what if he'll ask Sulli on dates after this? What if Minho will ask her if she could be his girlfriend? What if Sulli would say yes without me, her sister, knowing about it? What if ... what if... what if... what if..." Sooyoung suddenly ran out of 'what if's' , then suddenly...

"WHAT IF THEY'LL GET MARRIED, HAVE KIDS, HAVE A BIG FAMILY AND MAYBE THEY'D FILE A DIVORCE??"

Sooyoung almost fainted but luckily, Siwon caught her.

"Soo, you're overthinking things. You're being a stressful person. You better take a sleep." Siwon suggested.

Sooyoung tried to argue with Siwon but in the end, she has to obey him and in return, Siwon kissed Sooyoung on the forehead.