Chapter I

MinSul

Minho's POV

"Everyone in Junior High knows that I like Sulli but the thing is, she doesn't know." I sighed to my Onew-hyung.

"Everyone, also, knows that she's busy with her studies and is blind and naive when it comes to love." Onew said as a matter-of-fact. I just sighed.. After all, she's Sulli, the naive, smart and beautiful girl who captured my heart from the very beginning.

Just then, I saw the girl who's very captivating talking and walking with her friends, Krystal, Amber, Luna and Victoria. My heart skipped the moment I saw Sulli smiling and waving at me.

"Good luck!" Onew patted on my back and went ahead with the rest of SHINee who were waiting for us at the entrance of our school.

 

No One's POV

"Minho-oppa!" Sulli greeted.

"Hey, Ssul, morning!" Minho smiled, patting her head.

"Uhmmm, excuse me. We'll be going up ahead. Sulli, don't be late Algebra, arasseo?" Victoria winked at Sulli and dashed off together with the rest of f(x) and SHINee.

They all giggled and laughed upon seeing MinSul's face.

"I just hope Minho would tell his feeling for Sulli. You know, we've been giving him chance to do it but somehow he can't make it." Amber sighed.

"Yeah~" Key aggreed.