Epilogue

MinSul

*Five Months After Sulli's Death*

Her family decided to stay together. Her parents no longer work in the company but instead, they work in their offices at home. Her Sooyoung-eonnie took over their family business, the famous Choi Corporations and became the youngest CEO at the age of 25.

During that time also, Sooyoung decided to get engaged with her long time boyfriend, Siwon. And a year later, a beautiful spring wedding took place.

 

*2 Years After Sulli's Death*

Minho took a medicine course, Krystal and Luna pursued a singing career, Amber wanted to become a veterinarian in France, Victoria went back to China to practice gymnastics, Taemin became a trainee of a famous entertainment company to become an idol, Onew took a culinary course, Key went to Paris to become a fashion designer and Jonghyun went to China with Victoria to become a successful businessman.

Even though they separated their ways, they always find time to be with each others' company.

Krystal started dating Taemin. Luna and Onew were already together even before the accident. Jonghyun and Victoria became a couple on the day of their Senior High Graduation. Key and Amber? Well, they're both stubborn and didn't want to admit their true feelings but found love in the famous city of love, Paris. As for Minho, he remained faithful to Sulli but promised to her that as soon as he finishes college, he'd be hanging out with a girl that's good and beautiful but far better than Sulli.

+++

-PresentTime-

"Hon, I'll be out. Araseo?" Sooyoung called to Siwon.

"Wait, where are you going?" he asked.

"I'll be picking up a friend at the airport." she answered.

"Come back before 12 midnight, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Bye, now. I cooked dinner for you. It's in the counter. Love ya!" she said as she kissed Siwon's cheeks.

"Bye, love ya. Take care." he smiled as he watched his wife drove off.

+++

"Oppa, where is she? It's already 30 minutes after our arrival." the girl beside Luhan pouted.

"Don't be like that, Summer. She texted me she's on her way. She got held back for a little while because of work." Luhan said as he gave her a smile.

"Aishh-" before the girl could continue, a woman called the pair's attention.

"Luhan!" Sooyoung greeted and pulled Luhan into a bear hug.

"N-noona, I-I can't b-reathe." Luhan tried to push Sooyoung.

"Ahaha.. Sorry." she smiled sheepishly.

"Hi, Eonnie. It has been a long time." Summer greeted and Sooyoung pulled her into a hug.

"How are you?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'm fine. Better than ever. Han-oppa took care of me while we're staying in China." the girl replied with a smile.

"I've heard you've been doing great on your studies."

"Yes, Eonnie. That's to make you proud."

"Are you and Luhan dating?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as she saw the couple's face flaring red.

"Y-Yes, noona." Luhan answered.

"That's great!" Sooyoung beamed.

"Y-Yeah.." Summer managed to give a smile even though she knew that her face is becoming redder by the minute.

"Anyways.. Welcome back, Summer." Sooyoung greeted.

"Aniya, eonnie.. It's Sulli." the girl shook her head.

"Welcome back, Sulli. But you know you're now using 'Choi Summer' as your name, right?"

"Yes, Eonnie. I'll be using 'Choi Summer' as my name but I'm always 'Choi Jinri' or 'Choi Sulli.'" Sulli or Jinri flashed her famous eye smile to Sooyoung and looked at Luhan who nodded and gave her a grin.

"Come, let's go to your apartment. We have some catching up to do." and with that, the trio went out of the airport grounds and started driving for the busy city of Seoul.

"It's good to be back." Sulli smiled.

"I know." Luhan replied and kissed her.