Dream

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

*I recommend readers to listen to the songs that come with this chapter*
 

"I love you."

"Mmm, I love you too.."

I was blinded by the prodigious love to the extent that I hadn't realised the both of us were in great danger. Not until I felt something fling on my head. What was that? My eyes trailed towards where the small rocks had fallen from and gasped in horror. The beautiful landscape with clear blue sky wasn't so beautiful anymore as the cliff started to collapse in on us. The boy who was next to me whispering sweet nothings in my ears a second ago, disappeared. An overwhelming fear spread through my body like poison which caused me to stand still and prevented me from shouting for help. Everything just played in slow motion in my head.

My eyes snapped open. Had it been all just a dream? The car accident. Our break up. Everything? Was my love just a delusion too. It felt like if I spoke a word Bona was going to throw a witty comment at me while the rest of the class laughed just like the day I had woken up near the end of class. But soon I realised that wasn't true. I was sitting on the chair in front of the emergecy room. A part of me was relieved but another wished that perhaps it would've been better if everything was a dream.

 

"Sunhee."

Yoongi oppa slouched next to my seat and crossed his arms, "Go home. You slept here the whole of last night."

Oppa was right, it was morning. "Where's Taehyung?" I rubbed my eyes.

"The doctor said he needs absolute rest. Lucky you were by his side. They said if you were a second late, it might of been too late for him."

"I was so scared oppa."

"Everything should be fine now. Go home and take a rest. We'll call you when he wakes up." He shooed me away and I left the hospital with heavy footsteps.

 

œœœœœœœœœœ

 

"Erhh," I groaned and opened my eyes to the blurry vision ahead of me. I tried sitting up but my legs were casted.

"You feeling better?" Someone handed me a warm cup of water and I took a few sips. It soothed my aching head a little.

"Thanks." I set the cup on the small table top and looked at the person beside me.

"Do you want to continue where we left off? From when I said that I gave up." Jimin was figeting with his phone. "Or should I leave and call the person you want to see the most right now?"

"How's Sunhee?" 

"The second choice it is. I'll bring her over." He stood up to leave.

"Jimin." He looked at me, "...thanks."

He just smiled and left. So he really gave up. He didn't need to tell me more. It must've of been hard for him but as selfish as I sounded love was sometimes a cruel thing. There needed to be sacrifices. Not everyone could be granted with everything they wanted. In our case it was friendship or love. I rested my head on t

Please log in to read the full chapter