Silence

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

*I recommend readers to listen to the songs that comes with this chapter*

 

After school I rushed home to prepare for the party. Of course I didn't miss the neatly wrapped red box that was in front of the door step. I picked it up and carefully inspected it. "So this is from Hoseok?" I eyed it suspiciously. "Hope it's not another prank." Pushing the present into my school bag I quickly went inside to change into something more casual and comfortable. I wore a khaki jacket and a pair of matching shorts then took out the box from my bag. 

"I wonder what it is?"

I tossed the wrapper behind me. No way. In front of my eyes was the pair of shoes I've been wanting for months. I preciously petted the shoes and tried not to smile like an idiot. "How did he know? He's just gained my respect!" I tried on the shoes and they fit me perfectly. "I'm wearing these out today!" giddily I packed my bag and left the house to head to the party location.

The party went smoothly without any problems. I recieved presents from everyone as well. Seokjin oppa prepared the whole party for me, Jeon Jungkook gave me a bag loaded with junk food and said that was all he could afford, Namjoon bought expensive branded head phones, Jimin gave me a wrist watch and Yoongi oppa... he gave me a hip hop CD, apparently his favourite. He had no common sense when it came to girls, that oppa. 

When the party was nearly over Taehyung dragged me away from the rest of the boys insisting he'll take me home. 

 

"YAH. KIM TAEHYUNG"

"What?"

"Don't take our guest of honor home!" Hoseok shouted but was completely ignored.

"Sorry." I replied in place of Taehyung and he locked his fingers into mine.

"Let's go Sunhee. You haven't received your main present yet."

"Just how great is the present going to be? Going through all this effort to detach me from the group," I said as I indicated back to the bunch of boys left behind.

"It's more special when it's just the two of us," he winked.

"Taehyung. The present will already be special. Because it's from you."

He looked at me and chuckled, "Like boyfriend, like girlfriend. You're getting good with your lines."

Embarrassed at my words I looked down at our hands that were still intertwined. At the thought that the boy next to me could possibly feel the sweat forming on my palms I tried to realise my hands.

"Don't let go."

But whenever I tried to loosen the grip he would only tighten his grasp.

"Sit."

He pushed me down on a park bench and I did as he told.

"Close your eyes."

I did. But opened them again. "Why does it sound lik

Please log in to read the full chapter