Friend or Friend

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter
 

"Which flavour do you want?" Taehyung asked.

I looked through the glass, "Vanilla." Taehyung told me to sit while he went to pay the cashier. I sat down in the corner near the window of the ice cream shop and began looking around trying to find my luggage. Taehyung held two cones in his hands and sat in the seat opposite of me, "Here you go."

"Thanks," I took the ice cream from his hands. We sat finishing our ice cream while talking about nothing in particular.

"By the wa—"

"You kno—"

"You go first," Taehyung said while eating him ice-cream. "Well, I left my bag at Seokjin oppa's place so I was wondering if you can get it for me tomorrow?" 

"Yeah sure. Is that all?" Taehyung asked while smiling and I nodded in reply.

"What did you want to say?" I asked.

"Mmm.." he paused. "It's nothing."

 

 

We took the bus and walked down a couple of streets. Only ten more minutes, I counted in my head.  The wind was blowing and the cold air was rushing through the small gaps of my thin knitted sweater. Suddenly, something heavy was coated over my shoulders. I looked at Taehyung who now only wore a plain white T-shirt. "Hey. You're going to catch the flu if you don't wear a jacket. I don't need this," I took off his jumper and gave it back but he put it over my shoulders again. 

"Wear it. I'm hot right now." 

Liar. But I didn't take it off because I knew he would've stubbornly told me to wear it again anyway. "Thank you."

"It's okay. Because if I catch a cold, you need to look after me."

I gawked at him in disbelief, "Yah. If it's like that then I don't need this! Take it back!"

"Joking," he patted my head and pushed me in front of him, telling me to continue leading the way. 

 

 

"We're here," I announced. I returned his jumper to him and Taehyung wore it again. "Don't forget to bring my bag," I reminded.

"Should I bring it back here?"

"Yes. Can you leave it at the front door? I'm coming home late tomorrow because I have to go to the library with my friend."

"Okay then."

"Okay." I opened the door and before I went inside I waved bye to Taehyung.

"Bye Sunhee!"

"Go home now," I mouthed and shut the door. I watched him leave with hands in his pocket until he was out of sight.

 

 

œœœœœœœœœœ

 

"Thanks Namjoon. You can go now."

I wen

Please log in to read the full chapter